Author Topic: Transgender instructor compiled secret list of academics to shame  (Read 386 times)

rangerrebew

Transgender instructor compiled secret list of academics to shame
Daniel Payne - Assistant Editor •September 13, 2018

‘All the named academics were women’

A transgender lecturer at a London university worked to compile a list of academics deemed insufficiently committed to transgender ideology, as part of a “smear campaign” to shame those academics for their reluctance to embrace transgenderism.

Natacha Kennedy, “a researcher at Goldsmiths University of London who is also understood to work there under the name Mark Hellen,” was at the helm of a secret Facebook group created to “draw up and circulate a list shaming academics who disagreed with campaigners’ theories on gender,” according to an article in The Times.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/transgender-instructor-compiled-secret-list-of-academics-to-shame/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Transgender instructor compiled secret list of academics to shame
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 05:48:02 pm »
Waste of time. Academics are shameless. You can't teach them anything. If you could,they wouldn't be academics.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Transgender instructor compiled secret list of academics to shame
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 05:52:48 pm »
There is no such thing as a transgendered anything and I'm going to call them out every time someone says there is!

XX Chromosomes Female, XY Chromosomes Male.  Simple as that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien