Author Topic: Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page 'interned' 'under Clinton,' texts reveal  (Read 553 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page 'interned' 'under Clinton,' texts reveal
« on: September 14, 2018, 02:02:41 pm »

POLITICS
Published September 13, 2018
Brooke Singman
By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Former FBI Lawyer Lisa Page and fired FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok exchanged anti-Trump text messages during their time at the bureau.  (AP, File)

EXCLUSIVE –  Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page, whose Trump-bashing texts made it clear who she backed in the 2016 presidential election, refers in a newly revealed message to serving as an intern “under Clinton.”

Page, who exchanged tens of thousands of texts with disgraced FBI official Peter Strzok, revealed the information in one message among a new batch exclusively obtained by Fox News.

“Get inspired and depressing reading that article about how Obama approached the mail room,” Page wrote Strzok on Jan. 19, 2017 - the last day of the Obama administration. “Needless to say, it was very different when I interned there under Clinton.”

The article they were discussing was a Jan. 17, 2017 story in the New York Times Magazine entitled “To Obama With Love, and Hate, and Desperation,” which described eight years of mail that poured through the mailroom.

In the text message exchange, Strzok tried to engage Page in a discussion about her time in the internship.

“How was it different?” he replied.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/13/ex-fbi-lawyer-lisa-page-interned-under-clinton-texts-reveal.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page 'interned' 'under Clinton,' texts reveal
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 02:14:28 pm »
ALL of these people are members of the Clinton Mafia. Mueller, Comey, Rosinstien, all of them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page 'interned' 'under Clinton,' texts reveal
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 06:02:13 pm »
POLITICS
Published September 13, 2018
Brooke Singman
By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Former FBI Lawyer Lisa Page and fired FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok exchanged anti-Trump text messages during their time at the bureau.  (AP, File)

EXCLUSIVE –
  Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page, whose Trump-bashing texts made it clear who she backed in the 2016 presidential election, refers in a newly revealed message to serving as an intern “under Clinton.”

Ahhh,"interned"! Is that what the kids are calling it now? I knew of a Clinton intern named Monica,but not one named Lisa.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!