Author Topic: Democratic Senate candidate defended men who get underage hookers  (Read 331 times)

rangerrebew

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Democratic Senate candidate defended men who get underage hookers

In 2007, Democrat Kyrsten Sinema was in the Arizona House of Representatives fighting for the rights of men who have sex with child prostitutes. She fought against extra penalties for having sex with 12-year-old prostitutes.

"I don’t think that’s fair," Sinema said at a hearing on the penalty.

The Daily Caller reported that at the hearing, Sinema said, "As a former social worker at an elementary school, there were children at my school, 12, 13-year-old, and some of these children look older than me. They were much more, I mean, definitely sophisticated, developed.

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/09/democrats-have-senate-candidate-who.html?m=1

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Democratic Senate candidate defended men who get underage hookers
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 08:47:24 pm »
The Daily Caller reported that at the hearing, Sinema said, "As a former social worker at an elementary school, there were children at my school, 12, 13-year-old, and some of these children look older than me. They were much more, I mean, definitely sophisticated, developed.

I find her description of kids in the school where she was a social worker very troubling.  She is a proud bi-sexual.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 09:02:11 pm »
I find her description of kids in the school where she was a social worker very troubling.  She is a proud bi-sexual.

I thought she was exclusively a carpet muncher?   
What a flip flopper she is.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 09:21:08 pm »
I thought she was exclusively a carpet muncher?   
What a flip flopper she is.

:silly:

You know what most people call a bi-sexual?  Homosexual.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: