Author Topic: Dianne Feinstein refers mystery matter involving Brett Kavanaugh to 'federal investigative authoriti  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Remember Roy Moore... :cool:

Oh, I remember that sorry period in the history of TBR.  Hope it never happens again.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • International Cracker of Wise
Oh, I remember that sorry period in the history of TBR.  Hope it never happens again.

Sorry...I'm dragging a Hunnert Dollar bill through as a wager that it sure as heck will happen again....

:2popcorn:
I will NOT comply.
Thanks to Cripplecreek and Oceander for the medal!      

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
  • Curmudgeon Emeritus
Sorry...I'm dragging a Hunnert Dollar bill through as a wager that it sure as heck will happen again....

:2popcorn:

I have a list (at the ready) of posters that will go all "Roy Moore" on the Judge.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtSmfws0_To" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtSmfws0_To</a>
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 05:32:43 PM by The Ghost »
"You don’t hand matches to an arsonist, and you don’t give power to an angry left-wing mob. Democrats have become too EXTREME and TOO DANGEROUS to govern. Republicans believe in the rule of law - not the rule of the mob. VOTE REPUBLICAN!"

Offline Cyber Liberty

I have a list (at the ready) of posters that will go all "Roy Moore" on the Judge.

So, you're not gonna take my bet?  LOL!
I will NOT comply.

Online Frank Cannon

• Forum Ambassador
  • Ambassador of the Forum
    • Bum Wine

I like the fighting so much that I will join whatever side needs an extra member.
Two Liters Is A Soft Drink, Not An Engine Size.

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
  • Curmudgeon Emeritus
So, you're not gonna take my bet?  LOL!

You bet your life.

Say the secret word and win a prize!  rrthree
"You don’t hand matches to an arsonist, and you don’t give power to an angry left-wing mob. Democrats have become too EXTREME and TOO DANGEROUS to govern. Republicans believe in the rule of law - not the rule of the mob. VOTE REPUBLICAN!"

Online IsailedawayfromFR

• Sept 11 2001 or March 6 1836
This is totally about delaying the inevitable vote in any way possible.

Watch some claims appear before some courthouse somewhere claiming Kavanaugh was a rapist or shouted racial epitaphs.  100% abfuscation
Yearning to stay free takes place in many ways at many different times, whether by withstanding planes or bayonets

Online Frank Cannon

• Forum Ambassador
  • Ambassador of the Forum
    • Bum Wine
You bet your life.

Say the secret word and win a prize!  rrthree

DeSoto?
Two Liters Is A Soft Drink, Not An Engine Size.

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
  • Curmudgeon Emeritus

Offline catfish1957

• Ultra-Conservative in exile.

If I was Trump, I would call the bitch's bluff, and ask if the so called matter is a felony?  IF not, STFU, and bring the senate in for a vote Monday.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rustynail

It's,  "The seriousness of the charge".

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
  • Curmudgeon Emeritus
The WaPo announced that the FBI will not investigate the claim.  

DiFi must be stunned! 

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Remember Roy Moore... :cool:

How can we ever forget that sorry episode?

Offline ABX

• Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Anyone want to bet the attorney is Gloria Allred.

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
  • Curmudgeon Emeritus
Anyone want to bet the attorney is Gloria Allred.

It isn't.   It is another witch of the same vein.  It is some bitch named Katz.  A #metoo exploiter.

Offline NavyCanDo

Hail Mary pass.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Sanguine

Cui bono?

Walk in Wisdom
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

But the noble make noble plans, and by noble deeds they stand.

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
  • Curmudgeon Emeritus
So he pulled a prank on a girl with another classmate?  Locked her in a room by herself. It hurt her feelings.

No rape.
Didn't get her drunk and had sex.
Didn't even feel her up.

No Poundmetwo.

Online verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online sneakypete

So he pulled a prank on a girl with another classmate?  Locked her in a room by herself. It hurt her feelings.

No rape.
Didn't get her drunk and had sex.
Didn't even feel her up.

No Poundmetwo.

@The Ghost

Maybe that's what Di-Fi is mad about? Maybe SHE had HER heart set on getting raped in college so she could get SOME action,and they just locked her in a room and left laughing?

That would explain a lot of her conduct since then.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This post has been approved by Mod 3 or you wouldn't be seeing it.

Offline Sanguine

@The Ghost

Maybe that's what Di-Fi is mad about? Maybe SHE had HER heart set on getting raped in college so she could get SOME action,and they just locked her in a room and left laughing?

That would explain a lot of her conduct since then.

Good grief, Pete.  That's beyond clueless on your part.
Cui bono?

Walk in Wisdom
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

But the noble make noble plans, and by noble deeds they stand.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

More weak sauce from Dem hacks. Scumbags.
Join the GopBriefingRoom Zello Room!

www.zello.com

Channel is politics.

You can download the app on your phone or PC. It's a push to talk chat app.

Offline Cyber Liberty

DiFi wasn't bad looking in her youth.
I will NOT comply.

Offline RetBobbyMI

She can’t get what she wants through her vote, so she resorts to the promotion of slander? She’s the one who should be locked in a closet.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online sneakypete

@Sanguine

How do you know? Are you and Di-Fi besties?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This post has been approved by Mod 3 or you wouldn't be seeing it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf