Author Topic: Mark Meadows: We Have the Reporters’ Names Who Strzok and Page Leaked to  (Read 547 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Meadows: We Have the Reporters’ Names Who Strzok and Page Leaked to (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft September 12, 2018

On Wednesday night Freedom Caucus Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Freedom Caucus founder Mark Meadows (R-NC) joined Sean Hannity to discuss the latest Peter Strzok – Lisa Page text messages that show a coordination between the FBI and DOJ in their efforts in 2017 to detroy the sitting US President Trump.

The latest text messages from the anti-Trump officials show how they were feeding anti-Trump articles to the press. The newly released documents obtained by the House Oversight Committee reveal deep state operatives Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were discussing a strategy to leak unverified information to the media in an effort to damage President Trump.

Jordan told Stuart Varney earlier today that one liberal reporter had 13 different sources from within the FBI feeding him information.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/mark-meadows-we-have-the-reporters-names-who-strzok-and-page-leaked-to-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
OK!  When do they start going to jail?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Millee

:pigs fly:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

For Watergate, AG John Mitchell served prison time.

I suppose AG Loretta Lynch is immune,  since she is a protected minority, right? When does she get interviewed now?

Comey, her subordinate, got fired. She met Bill Clinton on the runway in Phoenix, to discuss the big fix.

And they all reported up to Obama, another immune minority.

Whendo the grand juries convene? When do the indictments go out?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln