Author Topic: Every Day Is 9/11. That's Exactly The Problem.  (Read 484 times)

MK ULTRA

Every Day Is 9/11. That's Exactly The Problem.
« on: September 12, 2018, 01:42:11 pm »
I'm a guy. And while I assent to cultural tradition, if you're one too, or you've got a husband, boyfriend, son, or father, you've probably caught on that we really aren't built to care a helluva lot about anniversaries and other such dates.

Saber-tooth in those bushes? You have my full attention.
Hot steak dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy? You had me at steak.
Same spot on the calendar as one 365 days ago, or some multiple thereof? Zzzzzzzzzz

You're fighting upstream against the way our brains are wired on all three levels: human, monkey, and lizard.

And the fact is, at all three levels of my brain, every day is 9/11.
Yesterday was.
Tomorrow will be.
Today is just a happy conjunction of reality and the construct of the Gregorian calendar.
Nothing more nor less.

Because the murdering, semi-literate goat-humpers who perpetrated the act we remember are still out there.
We (you, me, Western civilization, etc.) haven't delivered to them the Third Punic War level of recompense they richly deserve, because reasons. Mostly bullshit ones, at that.

http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2018/09/every-day-is-911-thats-exactly-problem.html

Offline aligncare

Re: Every Day Is 9/11. That's Exactly The Problem.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 02:31:33 pm »
@MK ULTRA

I appreciated your timely rant and blog; excellent comments, too.

Sometimes when I am reminded, I despair the change that’s happened to London. And so I was comforted reading what anonymous had to say about rural Britishers. Maybe there is hope, still.

The divide between Left and Right appears to be a universal and inevitable phenomenon, which, to me, appears to nullify the words of William Blake: ‘And throughout all Eternity I forgive you, you forgive me.’

Surely I will need more that an eternity to forgive Islam, if that is ever even prudent to do so.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 05:04:36 pm »
@MK ULTRA

I appreciated your timely rant and blog; excellent comments, too.

Sometimes when I am reminded, I despair the change that’s happened to London. And so I was comforted reading what anonymous had to say about rural Britishers. Maybe there is hope, still.

The divide between Left and Right appears to be a universal and inevitable phenomenon, which, to me, appears to nullify the words of William Blake: ‘And throughout all Eternity I forgive you, you forgive me.’

Surely I will need more that an eternity to forgive Islam, if that is ever even prudent to do so.

You can't "forgive" somebody who is unrepentant and is still conspiring to cut your head off.  It's foolish.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 05:21:46 pm »
I am reminded of a line from Star Trek season 2 episode 34 "Mirror, Mirror" that rings true for western cultures today.

Spock to Kirk: "It was far easier for you, as civilized men, to behave like barbarians... ...than it was for them, as barbarians, to behave like civilized men."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 06:37:00 pm »
I am reminded of a line from Star Trek season 2 episode 34 "Mirror, Mirror" that rings true for western cultures today.

Spock to Kirk: "It was far easier for you, as civilized men, to behave like barbarians... ...than it was for them, as barbarians, to behave like civilized men."

I quite remember that.

Spock often uttered truisms, like when he said,  “In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see.” - Star Trek, season 3, episode 9 (“The Tholian Web,” 1968)

Hard to improve on that bit of logic.