Author Topic: 11-Month-Old Baby Has Stroke After Getting Chickenpox from Unvaccinated Siblings  (Read 817 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

A previously healthy 11-month-old baby suffered a potentially fatal stroke from chickenpox, all because the parents decided to skip vaccinations....

..The case is extraordinarily well documented, and it was published last month in the Journal of Pediatrics. Researchers said there was a four-fold increased risk of stroke in children in the first six months after chickenpox, and that vaccines are the answer...

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2018/09/11-month-old-baby-has-stroke-after-getting-chickenpox-from-unvaccinated-siblings/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Incomprehensible.  They killed their child just as sure as if they put a loaded gun to his head and pulled the trigger. 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 02:03:22 am by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Terrible story.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My now 35 yo son had chickenpox at 11mos too....got it from his older brother. There was no vaccine then.

He had a very bad outbreak..I didn't realize how serious it could be until I read this.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. At least these losers can grieve with pride that for the 11 months of like this baby had, it didn't buckle to the vaccine Nazis.

Offline endicom

According to the article, the kid didn't die.

Offline RoosGirl

Oh FFS, it's chicken pox.  We've all had it.  Risk of severe adverse reaction is extremely low and apparently includes stroke.  Risk of adverse reaction to the vaccine is also extremely low, but includes brain injury and paralysis of part of the body.  So which risk is better?