Author Topic: California: Castro Valley Man Accused Of Switchblade Assault On GOP Congressional Candidate  (Read 3378 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Castro Valley Man Accused Of Switchblade Assault On GOP Congressional Candidate
September 11, 2018

CASTRO VALLEY (CBS SF) – A man was arrested on suspicion of felony assault and other charges after allegedly attempting to stab a Republican congressional candidate with a switchblade over the weekend at in Castro Valley, according to the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office.

On Sunday, September 9, at approximately 3:45 p.m., deputies working at the Castro Valley Fall Festival were alerted to a possible knife attack at one of the vendor booths.

Read more at: https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/09/11/man-assaults-republican-congressional-candidate-switchblade-castro-valley/

Actually, 2 stories just hitting the news wire, I don't want to repeat what someone else has posted.

Offline mountaineer

Stabbing Suspect Farzad Fazeli Facebook Rant: ‘Street Gangs Have a Code to Clean House’
 by Cristina Laila
 September 11, 2018

Farzad Fazeli, Facebook photo

On Sunday, a 35-year-old Castro Valley man named Farzad Fazeli tried to stab Republican candidate Rudy Peters at his campaign booth at the Castro Valley Fall Festival. 

Thank God the switchblade malfunctioned preventing Farzad Fazeli from stabbing Peters.

CBS Bay Area reported that according to witnesses, Farzad Fazeli made disparaging, profanity-laced remarks about the Republican party and President Donald Trump.

Fazeli also attended the ‘March For Our Lives’ protest in Oakland demanding stricter gun control, according to a Facebook post.  ...
Gateway Pundit

The t-shirt is kind of a dead giveaway.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Farzad Fazeli. 

Nice Amish name.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Castro Valley allegedly man cursed Trump, tried to stab GOP congressional candidate

Farzad Fazeli, 35, was arrested on suspicion of attempting to stab a GOP candidate Sunday.

A Castro Valley man shouting profanities about President Trump attacked a Republican congressional candidate who was working an election booth at a town festival, threatening him and trying to stab him with a switchblade, authorities and the candidate said Tuesday.

more at:    http://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/article/Castro-Valley-festival-stab-attempted-rudy-peters-13221444.php

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is what 24/7 anti-Trump agenda on CNN and MSNBC wrought .

God help them if anything happens to the POTUS.

Seriously. 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

Maxine Waters supports this shitbags actions....

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Farzad Fazeli, 35
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

Farzad Fazeli, 35

The smirk on his face tells me that he isn't fully aware that he is looking at a felony charge that includes hard ass raping jail time......or maybe he is looking forward to that.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Man attempts to stab Republican running against Eric Swalwell
by Katelyn Caralle
 | September 11, 2018 05:48 PM

A man attempted to stab GOP congressional candidate Rudy Peters during a fall festival Sunday.

On Tuesday, Alameda County Sheriff’s Department confirmed the attempted stabbing in Castro Valley, Calif., and the suspect, Farzad Fazeli, is in custody, a local CBS affiliate reported.

Sunday afternoon, the sheriff’s office was alerted to the knife attack at one of the vendor booths at the Castro Valley Fall Festival. When the 35-year-old attacker was taken into custody after fleeing the scene, authorities found he was in possession of a switchblade knife.

Witness accounts say that Fazeli aggressively approached Peters at his booth at the fair before making profanity-filled statements about the Republican Party and President Trump, he then pulled out a knife and got into a physical struggle with Peters.

No one was seriously injured as a result of the altercation.

Fazeli was arrested for felony assault, criminal threats, brandishing a weapon, and possession of a switchblade knife.

Peters is running against Democratic incumbent Rep. Eric Swalwell.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/man-attempts-to-stab-republican-running-against-eric-swalwell
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That Swalwell is a real piece of work.  Seems his supporters are too.

Offline Mod2

Merged two threads

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The only thing odd about this is that he had a specific target in mind. Usually, all over the world when a Muslim pulls out a knife in public they simply stab anybody they can reach no matter who they are.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

More from the Federalist:
... Witnesses say 35-year-old Farzad Fazeli walked up to a large booth where GOP candidate Rudy Peters was sitting and began to scream obscenities about President Trump, the GOP, and elected officials.

“All of a sudden we hear someone screaming, ‘F— Trump, f— Trump!’ Peters told the San Francisco Chronicle.

Peters told the Chronicle Fazeli was “standing right in front of the booth” while raising his middle finger and screaming. “The next thing you know. . . he stops and turns around and says, ‘I’ll show you,’ and runs at the booth.”

“He’s screaming, ‘I’ll kill you MFer! I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you!’ And he’s kind of circling me trying to get the knife out,” Peters told CBS SF Bay Area.

Fazeli then allegedly attempted to stab the candidate with a pink switchblade, but the knife wouldn’t open.  ...

At a court appearance on Tuesday, Fazeli’s mother and attorney said he was the victim.   ...
I think mom fed little Farzad too much soy.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

A man was arrested on suspicion of felony assault and other charges after allegedly attempting to stab a Republican congressional candidate with a switchblade over the weekend at in Castro Valley, according to the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office.

@TomSea

On,NO! NOT WUNNA DOSE DEADLY ASSAULT KNIFES! Oh,woe is me! The horrors,THE HORRORS!  Why,that poor candidate could have easily ended up being TWICE as dead than if he were stabbed to death by a folding knife.

Maybe even 4 times as dead that if he had been stabbed to death by a butter knife or screwdriver!

Is there some sort of common sense test you have to fail to become a reporter?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The only thing odd about this is that he had a specific target in mind. Usually, all over the world when a Muslim pulls out a knife in public they simply stab anybody they can reach no matter who they are.

@240B

Not true. They almost never try to stab anybody that looks like they could fight back.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Fazeli then allegedly attempted to stab the candidate with a pink switchblade, but the knife wouldn’t open.  ...

@mountaineer

Well,according to my Ca relatives,style is VERY important in the Castro Valley area,and nothing says "style" like a pink switchblade.

Something tells me he is not all that worried about getting butt-raped in prison,either.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 01:05:55 pm by sneakypete »

Offline aligncare

Democrats and the media pimps for the democrats created this atmosphere of blind hatred, with their 24/7/365 lies and slander of President Trump.

They are responsible for fomenting the hatred that led to this attack and others.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Democrats and the media pimps for the democrats created this atmosphere of blind hatred, with their 24/7/365 lies and slander of President Trump.

They are responsible for fomenting the hatred that led to this attack and others.

Of course they are. They're proud of what they are doing. They actively call for violence and hate against anyone who disagrees with the Leftist program. They are not ashamed one bit. They love it! You know, because according to the Democrats, Republicans deserve anything that happens to them no matter what it is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

BREAKING!! Leftist Tried Stabbing Trump Supporting GOP Candidate With SWITCHBLADE – Thanks MAXINE!!
Sep 11, 2018

Cops booked a 35-year-old man named Farzad Fazeli into the Santa Rita Jail for trying to stab a GOP congressional candidate with a switchblade. The man was reportedly at the Castro Valley Fall Festival, an event open to the public, and he walked up to a booth where congressional candidate Rudy Peters was located.

The suspect, Fazeli, made what was called “disparaging remarks” about Republicans and that’s where he allegedly tried to stab Peters with a switchblade.

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-man-attempts-stabbing-of-trump-supporting-gop-candidate-with-switchblade-should-we-thank-maxine-for-this/

Offline Mod2

Threads merged.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
zerohedge
tyler durden Sept 12 2018

[excerpt]

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-12/he-was-screaming-f-ck-trump-republican-candidate-nearly-stabbed-deranged-democrat

Episodes of threats and violence perpetuated by angry leftists furious about President Trump's agenda and policies, are becoming increasingly common in the US, particularly after a deranged Bernie Sanders supporter nearly killed majority whip Steve Scalise after opening fire on a practice session for the Congressional baseball game.

Another incident unfolded on Tuesday in northern California, where a 35-year-old man was arrested for whipping out a switchblade and attempting to stab Republican Congressional candidate Rudy Peters while the candidate was working a booth at the Castro Valley Fall Festival.

The man, who was later identified as Farzad Vincent Fazeli, was arrested and charged with one felony count of making criminal threats and a misdemeanor count of exhibiting a deadly weapon. According to media reports, Fazeli approached Peters unprovoked and started shouting "bleep Trump" and other "disparaging profanities" about the Republican Party. Fazeli then allegedly pulled out a switchblade and tried to stab Peters, but was foiled when the blade malfunctioned.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

That's one way to flip a seat.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's one way to flip a seat.

The attempted stabbee was the challenger.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The attempted stabbee was the challenger.

This is horrible.  The candidate could have been seriously injured, even killed.

I hope there is a stiff sentence for this offense.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Mod2

Merged another thread into this one.