Author Topic: HUGE! Joe DiGenova: Yates, Rice, Biden, Comey and Obama Met in White House to Discuss Targeting Mike  (Read 837 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HUGE! Joe DiGenova: Yates, Rice, Biden, Comey and Obama Met in White House to Discuss Targeting Mike Flynn (AUDIO)
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft September 11, 2018

Former US Attorney Joe DiGenova went on WMAL radio on Monday to discuss the latest developments in the Obama Spygate scandal.

DiGenova dropped this bomb during the interview
During the infamous January 5, 2017 White House meeting Sally Yates, Susan Rice, Joe Biden, James Comey and Barack Obama discussed how they would target General Michael Flynn.
This is a huge development!

1. Mueller has told close confidants he was handed “a piece of crap on collusion.” But investigated it further with no fruits.

2. DiGenova mentions, “James Baker, former FBI General Counsel, is a cooperating witness in a case against James Comey.”

3. DiGenova says there will be one more indictment related to Lying to the FBI. However “the Mueller Probe is coming to an end with NO indictments about collusion whatsoever.”

4. DiGenova: “This is going to be a bad next 30 days for a bunch of people in the FBI and DOJ under Obama.” This is in relation to the declassification of the FISA documents for Carter Page which is in processs.

5. DiGenova also brings up the January 5th, 2017 meeting with Rice, Yates, Biden, Comey, and Obama. He says “[It] was a meeting to discuss how Sally Yates was going to get Michael Flynn. And the President of the United States, Barack Obama, was directly involved in these discussions.” This is another bombshell itself, and deserves a whole article. Suffice to say, I don’t have the time to suss out all the legal and ethical contradictions there are compared to the treatment of President Trump. This whole interview just blew me away. Listen for yourself.

! No longer available

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/huge-joe-digenova-yates-rice-biden-comey-and-obama-met-in-white-house-to-discuss-targeting-mike-flynn-audio/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

This would be great so I hope Joe hasn't gone into cookooland.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I just can't read anything that has HUGE or BOOM or someother BS in the Headline.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
di Genova, Levin and others have been on this since Springtime 2017.

Greg Jarret's recent book details it all, too.

Apparently our AG Sessions, can't anyplace on the map, that isn't Russia, let alone start a separate investigation, including Yates, Rice, Biden, Comey and Obama and this meeting.

When do we hear from his boy, Huber?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If provable, it is huge.

And, where is Huber?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If provable, it is huge.

And, where is Huber?

Huber hasn't been doing the job.  Important witnesses have not even been contacted.  His report will be a bigger coverup than the last IG's report.

Link added:  https://pjmedia.com/video/victoria-toensing-slams-u-s-attorney-john-hubers-sham-potemkin-investigation/
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 07:15:07 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I just can't read anything that has HUGE or BOOM or someother BS in the Headline.

Clickbait headlines are the coin of the internet realm.  Gateway leads the way, but in 5-10 years all the headlines on the internet will remind you of Idiocracy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: