Author Topic: Bob Woodward Has A Trail Of Accuracy Issues That Nobody Is Talking About  (Read 332 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bob Woodward Has A Trail Of Accuracy Issues That Nobody Is Talking About
9:28 PM 09/10/2018
Peter Hasson | Reporter

Bob Woodward’s new book “Fear” presents a scathing depiction of President Donald Trump’s administration.
    Woodward has a muddy history with a trail of allegations that he embellished the truth or otherwise misled his readers.
    Media coverage of Woodward’s book has been largely positive and ignores Woodward’s controversial record.

Longtime journalist Bob Woodward’s best-selling new book, “Fear,” presents a scathing depiction of President Donald Trump and his ability to perform his duties as commander-in-chief.

While senior Trump officials including Secretary of Defense James Mattis have denied quotations attributed to them in the book, media coverage of “Fear” has been largely positive, emphasizing the 75-year-old Woodward’s experience and trustworthiness.

But that coverage has left out part of the story: repeated, credible charges — including from well-respected fellow journalists — that in previous books Woodward embellished the truth, made dubious bombshell claims or was otherwise misleading.

Woodward’s former editor at the Washington Post, Ben Bradlee, though publicly complimentary of Woodward, privately doubted some of the more dramatic elements of Woodward and Carl Bernstein’s Watergate-era bestseller, “All The President’s Men.”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/10/bob-woodward-accuracy-issues-watergate-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Bob Woodward Has A Trail Of Accuracy Issues That Nobody Is Talking About
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 05:57:26 pm »
I'd forgotten the Casey flap over the "Veil" book.  I didn't believe a word of it, it was far too convenient for Woodhead to pull that out of the air.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 05:58:12 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Bob Woodward Has A Trail Of Accuracy Issues That Nobody Is Talking About
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 01:32:31 am »
I think he said he might release tapes, that could be a bluff too.