Author Topic: Peter Strzok spoke of 'media leak strategy' in newly revealed text message to Lisa Page  (Read 684 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Peter Strzok spoke of 'media leak strategy' in newly revealed text message to Lisa Page
by Naomi Lim
 | September 10, 2018 07:56 PM

A top House Republican is calling for a review of communications between more FBI and Justice Department staffers after the revelation that ex-FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page exchanged text messages about a "media leak strategy" while Strzok was leading the bureau's Russia probe.

In a letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Monday, Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., said he held "grave concerns regarding an apparent systemic culture of media leaking by high-ranking officials at the FBI and DOJ related to ongoing investigations” after another batch of texts between the pair were provided to Congress.

In the letter, Meadows points to an exchange on April 10, 2017, between Strzok and Page, who were having an extramarital affair at the time.

“I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go,” Strzok wrote.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/peter-strzok-spoke-of-media-leak-strategy-in-newly-revealed-text-message-to-lisa-page
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Why the hell wasn't THIS text message brought up during the hearings?

It would have saved us from all the theater.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
It is beyond belief that the corrupt FBI and DOJ aren't investigated and thoroughly purged of the unelected who would rule us.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why the hell wasn't THIS text message brought up during the hearings?

It would have saved us from all the theater.

Apparently they didn't have it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien