Author Topic: Rush: Rush Reviews the Last Week  (Read 456 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Rush Reviews the Last Week
« on: September 10, 2018, 07:02:00 pm »

Rush Reviews the Last Week

Sep 10, 2018

RUSH: Now, I’m sure a lot of you people are gonna disagree with me on this, but I actually think that I picked a pretty good week to be gone last week. I mean, I was in the middle of it, too, just like you were and I had some initial reactions, especially when that anonymous New York Times piece came out. By the way, I don’t think anybody but somebody at the New York Times wrote that. I don’t think there is somebody in the White House or in the administration that wrote that thing. I think it’s all made up. But we’ll get to that in a minute.

As I look back on it, there wasn’t any real news last week. There’s just a bunch of ginned up hysteria from the media and from the American left, the Democrat Party who want you to focus on what it is that upsets them. They remain obsessed with changing your minds. They remain obsessed with being able to bend, shape, flake, and form public opinion.

You know what? They’re not able to anymore, and this, as much as anything — I don’t mean to denigrate their hatred for Trump because that’s as strong and as high as ever, but their desire to prove to themselves that they can still bend and shape public opinion is what’s driving a lot of this hysteria. And they are readily recognizing that they can’t and it’s new territory for them so they’re getting even more hysterical as each day comes and goes.

And, folks, you watch this, and when you have the Woodward book out there and Bob Woodward’s advising everybody that we need to really get serious about examining the psychology and the mental fitness of Donald Trump. And I’m gonna tell you, it’s just the exact opposite. If anybody is close to a breakdown, it’s people in the media and people on the left. If there’s anybody in desperate need of some psychological help, it’s those people, not Donald Trump. And not you and me.

Greetings. Great to be back. Telephone number is you want to be on the program is 800-282-2882, and the email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

Man, there were lots of things happening last week that I wish I had been here to discuss, but I am here now, and we’re gonna go back and we’re gonna review as many of the things from the past, oh, week or 10 days that I want to offer my two cents on. Just run down the list of things, just to give you an idea of what’s coming up.

That funeral for Senator McCain, whew. I know I’ve gotta be very, very, very, very careful here. But that was a presidential funeral, which is fine except for one thing. John McCain was never president. He tried twice. He lost twice. He never became president. So why, who authorized a presidential funeral for Senator John McCain?

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/09/10/rush-reviews-the-last-week/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34