Author Topic: Rush: The Second Coming of Barack Hussein O  (Read 490 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Second Coming of Barack Hussein O
« on: September 10, 2018, 06:55:52 pm »

The Second Coming of Barack Hussein O

Sep 10, 2018

RUSH: Then we got Barack Hussein O, who decides to go out and start back on the campaign trail because he was so successful getting Hillary Clinton elected. What people forget is that Obama, as a coattail endorser, is instant death to a candidate. Remember the Democrat convention, there’s Obama up there, got Bill Clinton out in the audience with the daughter, Chelsea, and Obama says to Bill and the rest of the audience (imitating Obama), “Bill, you and I got to admit it, we can’t hold a candle to her. There has never been anybody, anybody more qualified to be president than Hillary Clinton. And not her or Serena Williams. Nobody. Nobody been more qualified. Bill, you and I have to admit it.”

Do you realize — how much did they have to pay Obama to get him to say that? ‘Cause you know he doesn’t believe that. In Obama’s narcissistic mind, there’s nobody but him in the room of most-qualified-to-be-president people. He’s in that room all by himself. And yet there he is. And then he goes out on the campaign trail and he’s telling, “If you want more of me, if you want my agenda to continue, if you want a third term, then you have to vote for her.”

What happened? Titanic, there’s an iceberg ahead. Didn’t matter. Obama wasn’t able to bring it home. So now Obama’s campaigning, and he’s out there, and he’s running through these cliche — do you believe — you remember the Charlottesville thing? The things that upset these people. I was telling somebody last week while all this stuff is being discussed, these people claim to be upset with Donald Trump’s morality.

They claim that Trump’s amorality, lack of morality, or his immorality just is beyond the pale. We can’t accept somebody like this in our club. We can’t have somebody like this as president. We can’t have somebody like this leading the country. Despicable. This guy has no character, he’s ill spoken, he’s ill-mannered, and I’m thinking, “Well, who the hell are you?”

You people that want anybody who wants to be able to use any bathroom any time or you’ll shut down a state if you don’t get your way, you want to tell us your morality is what we ought to follow? Some of the sick perversion you enforce and stand by and try to promote as normal, you people in charge of the degradation of women and African-Americans in TVs and movies, you people are carrying the moral banner that we all ought to follow?

Where do these people get off? And then Obama’s out there talking about this incident that happened in Charleston. Remember that, where we had the competing rallies. We had apparently the Nazis were out there, and then we had what? Who was it? Black Lives Matter or whatever it was out there. And they just can’t get over it that Trump wouldn’t criticize the Nazis. But he did! He criticized ’em twice!

But in their world, he didn’t. In their world Trump said, “Well, there’s good people in every group.” Which, by the way, I was always told being brought up. Anyway, Obama’s out there saying what’s so hard, what’s so hard about criticizing Nazis? The stuff these people carry around that eats away at them over Donald Trump.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/09/10/the-second-coming-of-barack-hussein-o/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34