Author Topic: The Elephant at the Southern Border  (Read 512 times)

rangerrebew

The Elephant at the Southern Border
« on: September 10, 2018, 12:09:48 pm »

The Elephant at the Southern Border

The influx of millions of low-I.Q. people will likely transform America and conceivably even edge us closer to nations like Brazil and even Venezuela.

September 8, 2018

By Robert Weissberg

Why do the public discussions of immigration overwhelmingly focus on our Southern border while the influx of almost equal numbers of Asians, Europeans, and Indians goes unnoticed? Why fixate on Hispanics?

The prevailing explanation, at least the one advanced publicly by Donald Trump and his supporters, is that Hispanic immigrants are disproportionately inclined toward criminality and long-term welfare dependency vis-à-vis other immigrant groups.

The elephant in the room is the low I.Q. of these would-be future Americans. Specifically, the average I.Q. in central American countries – Honduras 81, El Salvador 81, Guatemala 79, for example – would assign these migrants and their offspring to the "educable" or mildly retarded category in schools, unable to master all but the basics, Mexico might be a small exception with an average I.Q. of 88.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...#ixzz5QVJ0Wnhl

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Elephant at the Southern Border
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 11:35:17 pm »
Yes, it -is- "the elephant in the room".

But it can't be discussed -- because to discuss it, the subject of "race" has to be raised, and that's just too taboo...