Author Topic: Army Veteran's Apparel Line Counters Nike-Kaepernick Campaign with 'Just Stand' Shirt  (Read 1408 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

As seen on Fox & Friends Weekend

An Army veteran called out Nike Saturday on Fox & Friends for featuring Colin Kaepernick at the center of the company's "Just Do It" campaign.

Tyler Merritt's company, Nine Line Apparel, has countered Nike by releasing a shirt of its own that reads "Just Stand."

Merritt, a former Army captain and Nine Line's CEO, said Saturday, "They decided to take a stance. This is our stand.”

Nike recently announced a multiyear agreement with Kaepernick, including for his own apparel line, video ads and billboards featuring his image, and a contribution to the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback's Know Your Rights charity.

more
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/08/colin-kaepernick-nike-campaign-nine-line-apparel-counters-just-stand-shirt

https://www.ninelineapparel.com/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just ordered mine from Amazon. WAAAY too much money ($18.95+$6.95 shipping) for a lousy tshirt,but there is a message that needs to be sent. With any luck at all,some leftie will try to take it off of me,so it might end up  being money well spent.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Ordering for my friend who is a vet. It will be her Christmas gift.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I ordered one for my son Jonathan who is an Iraqi Vet....I guess I'll order one for hubby too..

With the 15% discount at site it is the same price as amazon..and their shipping is cheaper
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I ordered one for my son Jonathan who is an Iraqi Vet....I guess I'll order one for hubby too..

With the 15% discount at site it is the same price as amazon..and their shipping is cheaper

Just ordered mine.

Discount code is:

COMEBACK15

It basically equals out the cost of the shipping.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here is another https://store.wanderingisite.com/ site that offers tees from everywhere it seems

I odered from The Gone But Not Forgotten line
I ordered Hubby Camp Anaconda and son Camp Bucca

https://store.wanderingisite.com/products/camp-anaconda-gbnf-mens-unisex-standard-fit-t-shirt

https://store.wanderingisite.com/products/camp-bucca-gbnf-mens-unisex-standard-fit-t-shirt

Support the USO

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Just ordered mine from Amazon. WAAAY too much money ($18.95+$6.95 shipping) for a lousy tshirt,but there is a message that needs to be sent. With any luck at all,some leftie will try to take it off of me,so it might end up  being money well spent.

Or you could take the way easy way, and argue for conscientious observer (objector) status.

I call that, just big talker status.

I listened to some of that type, during my service days. And listened, and listened, and listened.  And listened, and listened, and listened.  And listened, and listened, and listened. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Or you could take the way easy way, and argue for conscientious observer (objector) status

Where is the fun in that?

I call that, just big talker status.

I listened to some of that type, during my service days. And listened, and listened, and listened.  And listened, and listened, and listened.  And listened, and listened, and listened.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That website has some nice stuff, and reasonably priced.  I'm buying some Christmas presents there:  https://www.ninelineapparel.com/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Just got the tee-shirt for my son today....looks nice
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Just got the tee-shirt for my son today....looks nice

Got mine yesterday.  And a free beer koozie too.  I think they now their clientele!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Got mine yesterday.  And a free beer koozie too.  I think they now their clientele!

Got the beer thingy too...I'll keep that, my son doesn't need to know..lol
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

Got the beer thingy too...I'll keep that, my son doesn't need to know..lol

:beer:

Offline Polly Ticks

Oooo!  I love early Christmas shopping.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Suppressed

Just saw a coupon code for 15% off, sitewide:  NLA15
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn