Author Topic: GOP senator says he 'regularly' considers leaving Republican Party  (Read 57965 times)

Online corbe

Re: GOP senator says he 'regularly' considers leaving Republican Party
« Reply #625 on: September 15, 2018, 01:06:44 am »
   You know sometimes @LegalAmerican you make a lot of sense, unfortunately this is not one of those times.   Carry On.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #626 on: September 15, 2018, 01:15:46 am »
@sneakypete

You're a better man than I, Gunga Din!

I scroll past 90% of their posts.  Only time I speak up now is when it gets too stupid.    :laugh:

:thumbsup:

I put them on ignore. Nothing of value for me, only speaking for myself.  How many times, can someone say, SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY..SUPPORT YOUR PRESIDENT TRUMP...or you won't have a country.  If they don't understand that, it is useless. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #627 on: September 15, 2018, 01:25:37 am »
Threads decay after too long and this one is rotting.  It's smelling up my office.

Must be a pretty good rot smell because here you are, you and Frank.  When I get bored with a thread I don't go post in it helping it to go back to the top.  Another stupid post from you.  Another from Frank. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #628 on: September 15, 2018, 01:27:05 am »

:thumbsup:

I put them on ignore. Nothing of value for me, only speaking for myself.  How many times, can someone say, SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY..SUPPORT YOUR PRESIDENT TRUMP...or you won't have a country.  If they don't understand that, it is useless.

And you too.  Why don't you people start your own forum where you can ring each others bells.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #629 on: September 15, 2018, 01:29:16 am »
My President is fine, sorry about yours. 888mouth

Correct!   888high58888

He works for America and takes no pay. He could have stayed in his office, and let the country die. He certainly has enough money. Some people on here, are not logical. I want some acknowledgment too, if I worked for FREE and had LEFT, LYING MEDIA lie about me, slander me since May 2015,,and everyday 24/7! Then the jealous people on here, putting persident down, who has endured death threats, "white powder" sent, K.Griffin and her beheaded, bloody head of president TRUMP. People attacking Barron, his wife Melania, his other grown kids.  Yeah, just for an attaboy ? 

Media will never, never, never give president TRUMP any credit!  How is he supposed to get it, and know his effort, his plans are working, if he does not ask the people, are they happy so far with his efforts.  I have never understood jealously, 
it is a definite LEFT trait.   I see, you DO NOT HAVE IT!  ^5

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #630 on: September 15, 2018, 01:33:53 am »
And you too.  Why don't you people start your own forum where you can ring each others bells.

@Chosen Daughter

WOW! I wasn't aware you own this forum!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #631 on: September 15, 2018, 01:35:29 am »

Correct!   888high58888

He works for America and takes no pay. He could have stayed in his office, and let the country die. He certainly has enough money. Some people on here, are not logical. I want some acknowledgment too, if I worked for FREE and had LEFT, LYING MEDIA lie about me, slander me since May 2015,,and everyday 24/7! Then the jealous people on here, putting persident down, who has endured death threats, "white powder" sent, K.Griffin and her beheaded, bloody head of president TRUMP. People attacking Barron, his wife Melania, his other grown kids.  Yeah, just for an attaboy ? 

Media will never, never, never give president TRUMP any credit!  How is he supposed to get it, and know his effort, his plans are working, if he does not ask the people, are they happy so far with his efforts.  I have never understood jealously, 
it is a definite LEFT trait.   I see, you DO NOT HAVE IT!  ^5

He's not taking pay?  The Trump business is.

Online corbe

« Reply #632 on: September 15, 2018, 01:48:33 am »
   IKR @Chosen Daughter I couldn't get past that either in her predicable screed...
He works for America and takes no pay.

He's a Billionaire (or so he claims), yet America pays for his room and board, transportation, security PLUS enriching his Golf Courses and Hotels, even so far as charging the SS for Golf Cart Rental, oh but he does this $hit without a lousy $400k a year and I'm supposed to be impressed.   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #633 on: September 15, 2018, 02:26:05 am »
   IKR @Chosen Daughter I couldn't get past that either in her predicable screed...
He's a Billionaire (or so he claims), yet America pays for his room and board, transportation, security PLUS enriching his Golf Courses and Hotels, even so far as charging the SS for Golf Cart Rental, oh but he does this $hit without a lousy $400k a year and I'm supposed to be impressed.   :shrug:

Give it a rest @corbe   He's taking no more or less than any other President.  Both the Clintons and Obama got rich in the office.  I don't think Trump is getting rich in the office.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

« Reply #634 on: September 15, 2018, 02:33:42 am »
   I agree @Emjay he may well be the first President since Truman to be poorer after being POTUS and I'm hoping that he realizes his Companies, in trust, are hemorrhaging so bad that he'll decide against rerunning and go save his Empire from his kids mismanagement. 
   A boy can dream, right?

*We'll never know unless Pelosi subpoenas his tax returns next year.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 02:35:25 am by corbe »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #635 on: September 15, 2018, 02:39:20 am »
   I agree @Emjay he may well be the first President since Truman to be poorer after being POTUS and I'm hoping that he realizes his Companies, in trust, are hemorrhaging so bad that he'll decide against rerunning and go save his Empire from his kids mismanagement. 
   A boy can dream, right?

Maybe DiFi can find some woman who has a copy of his tax return.  No, you cannot dream silly dreams on this forum.  Wake up, @corbe

Online corbe

« Reply #636 on: September 15, 2018, 02:53:22 am »
    Trump is sitting at 39~45% approval and has weathered the worst hordog $hit that would have killed anyone else. 
    His Achilles Heel is his Finances, that's why he's expended so much Political Capital to protect them and many Briefers predicted this crap would never go away 2 years ago.

When he brought up the unreported Cruz loan from Goldman Sachs, forcing Cruz to release all his Tax returns and file an amendment with the FEC and a month later saying he would release his SOON, never happened. 

*Signed,
      Still Butthurt

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #637 on: September 15, 2018, 03:00:48 am »
Give it a rest @corbe   He's taking no more or less than any other President.  Both the Clintons and Obama got rich in the office.  I don't think Trump is getting rich in the office.

No he is not.. He is losing money. They boycotted his products. Same with Ivanka.  This January, we will have saved
800 thousand dollars, by not paying Trump salary. Two years. All other presidents, took the pay. Obama made his underage daughters "ambassadors' and paid them a salary, so now they are millionaires. No Trump, receives any pay. Then Obama wanted Manchell given 10K  a month, just for being first lady. They paid a dog walker 100K a year to walk the dog.
Manchell had 25 personal attendees to help her, get dressed, etc. All prior first Ladys did it, with just a handfull.
I had to stop, just makes me seethe, the injustice to president TRUMP.  This a conservative board?

Online corbe

« Reply #638 on: September 15, 2018, 03:13:14 am »

This a conservative board?

NO, @LegalAmerican it's a Conservative Hub look it up with your SafeSex turned on, preferably.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #639 on: September 15, 2018, 04:15:49 am »
    Trump is sitting at 39~45% approval and has weathered the worst hordog $hit that would have killed anyone else. 
    His Achilles Heel is his Finances, that's why he's expended so much Political Capital to protect them and many Briefers predicted this crap would never go away 2 years ago.

When he brought up the unreported Cruz loan from Goldman Sachs, forcing Cruz to release all his Tax returns and file an amendment with the FEC and a month later saying he would release his SOON, never happened. 

*Signed,
      Still Butthurt

We know Trump was a azz to Cruz and his other primary opponents.  That is nothing new.  But Cruz seems to either be over it or has put it aside to advance the interests of the country.

Nobody cares about the tax returns any more, except maybe you and three other people.

I know I don't.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #640 on: September 15, 2018, 04:21:36 am »

I thought you wanted more than a rat?  so happy you're satisfied "conservative."
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 04:22:54 am by Once-Ler »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #641 on: September 15, 2018, 04:31:02 am »

No he is not.. He is losing money. They boycotted his products. Same with Ivanka.  This January, we will have saved
800 thousand dollars, by not paying Trump salary. Two years. All other presidents, took the pay. Obama made his underage daughters "ambassadors' and paid them a salary, so now they are millionaires. No Trump, receives any pay. Then Obama wanted Manchell given 10K  a month, just for being first lady. They paid a dog walker 100K a year to walk the dog.
Manchell had 25 personal attendees to help her, get dressed, etc. All prior first Ladys did it, with just a handfull.
I had to stop, just makes me seethe, the injustice to president TRUMP.  This a conservative board?

Hey umm....Trump still took the pay, he just donated it to a place of his choosing.  The $800k is not saved.

I'm also pretty sure it's not true that the Obama girls were made ambassadors. And I'm pretty sure they're not millionaires.  But, WTF, go ahead and make shit up.

Online corbe

« Reply #642 on: September 15, 2018, 04:34:30 am »
We know Trump was a azz to Cruz and his other primary opponents.  That is nothing new.  But Cruz seems to either be over it or has put it aside to advance the interests of the country.

Nobody cares about the tax returns any more, except maybe you and three other people.

I know I don't.

I certainly don't care @Emjay I think he's probably 'Toast' already with all this crap simmering in the background, which was the point I was trying to make.   
   Cruz is proving to be a politician after all, much to my dismay, regardless, only because of him will I show up in the Voting booth and vote straight (R), convenient huh?   
   IF he wasn't on the ballot I wouldn't even show, since Abbott and Paxton have it in the bag.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #643 on: September 15, 2018, 04:46:31 am »
   I certainly don't care @Emjay I think he's probably 'Toast' already with all this crap simmering in the background, which was the point I was trying to make.   
   Cruz is proving to be a politician after all, much to my dismay, regardless, only because of him will I show up in the Voting booth and vote straight (R), convenient huh?   
   IF he wasn't on the ballot I wouldn't even show, since Abbott and Paxton have it in the bag.

Thanks @corbe for doing that.  I don't see why you are calling Cruz a 'politician' in a derogatory way.  He has been able to look past whatever butt hurt (as you call it) that he had and work for good even if it means supporting Trump in some things.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #644 on: September 15, 2018, 04:49:49 am »
And @corbe why would you relish (or seem to relish) Trump being toast?  What do you mean by that, and what do you think will happen.

If you think Trump will be impeached, you're wrong and it would be bad for the country.

If you think Republican congressional candidates will lose because of Trump, you are wrong and, again, it's nothing to wish for.

Even Lindsey Graham has become a Trump supporter now that he doesn't have McCain to pal around with.  He even said he wished McCain had been healthy enough to get to know Trump better.

Online corbe

« Reply #645 on: September 15, 2018, 04:52:27 am »
   Political Expediency @Emjay and I get it, I'm not necessarily happy about it but will Vote for Him. 
   I believe, as you often say, his time will come, I still trust him and will try to be more patient.

Online corbe

« Reply #646 on: September 15, 2018, 05:04:48 am »
   I don't relish the destruction of the Trump Administration at all @Emjay, REALLY, It hurts us all.
   It's just that I, and many others knew that in this MSM predator mode of the 21st century on any (R), which we knew would happen, Trump just had too much baggage and that eventually the drip, drip, drip would become a flood that overwhelmed even his sensibilities.
   If we lose the House I will try and refrain from dumping the blame on Trump, History gives him a way out, besides those ba$bleep are snakes anyway. 
   The glass is always half full, if the Dems take the House, nothing will get done unless Trump moves left and Congress doing nothing is not necessarily a BAD thing.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #647 on: September 15, 2018, 01:04:04 pm »
   A boy can dream, right?

I agree with @LegalAmerican about Trump's motives.   I think he's a true citizen-patriot who has put his fortune at risk because he thinks he knows what is best to fix the country.     And that he -and his family - have endured an unprecedented shitstorm because his bark ended up catching the car.   

He has faced implacable opposition that has given him no honeymoon and no quarter.   And he has fought fire with fire,  in the way he knows how.   

The problem is that now that he has been successful,  in a tangible way that has improved the economic lot of millions,  he needs to consolidate what he has accomplished, not squander it.  He is two months away from losing it all, folks.     It is the pivot point of history that we are now in that prompts me to speak up and admonish the man to change, to act Presidential,  to shine a light on the hateful assholes who dog him by exhibiting contrast, by acting better than them and appealing to our better angels rather than our prejudices and fears.       
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 01:05:10 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #648 on: September 15, 2018, 01:14:23 pm »
I agree with @LegalAmerican about Trump's motives.   I think he's a true citizen-patriot who has put his fortune at risk because he thinks he knows what is best to fix the country.     And that he -and his family - have endured an unprecedented shitstorm because his bark ended up catching the car.   

He has faced implacable opposition that has given him no honeymoon and no quarter.   And he has fought fire with fire,  in the way he knows how.   

The problem is that now that he has been successful,  in a tangible way that has improved the economic lot of millions,  he needs to consolidate what he has accomplished, not squander it.  He is two months away from losing it all, folks.     It is the pivot point of history that we are now in that prompts me to speak up and admonish the man to change, to act Presidential,  to shine a light on the hateful assholes who dog him by exhibiting contrast, by acting better than them and appealing to our better angels rather than our prejudices and fears.     

I think you underestimate his ability to "Rally the Troops", @Jazzhead

Personally I think losing the House may teach these ignorant millennials a 'real-time' experience in which party is better for your pocketbooks.

My sights are on 2020, not so much 2018.  Ronald Reagan achieved much with a minority representation.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #649 on: September 15, 2018, 01:14:53 pm »

@corbe @2 Chosen Daughter

Let me see if I have this correct,ok? You want a President of the United States to not only take no pay,but to pay rent for living in the WH,pay for the food he and his family eats,pay the wages of the people who work in the WH,pay for his own transportation,pay the salary and other expenses of the WH Secret Service detail,and no doubt pay depreciation on all the vehicles uses as well as the mechanics salaries?

I would say you lost your mind,but you obviously don't have a mind to lose.

Tell me,did you make the same demands for the Bush Crime Family both times THEY lived in the WH? If not,why not? I know they aren't the evil billionaires ON PAPER that you seem to hate/envy so much,but even you have to admit they are all multi-millionaires. Even "I doan no nutting bout no banking" Neil Bush.

Your envy and hatred have really driven you insane to the point you sound like a Dim Class Warrior.

BTW,you do know that Billy Graham,Pat Robertson,da Pope,and every other Christian leader is stinking rich too,right?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 01:16:57 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!