Author Topic: Canola oil is the margarine of yesteryear for uneducated health enthusiasts who have no idea it clo  (Read 686 times)

rangerrebew

Canola oil is the margarine of yesteryear for uneducated health enthusiasts who have no idea it clogs blood and promotes dementia

Monday, September 03, 2018 by: S.D. Wells   

(Natural News) What kind of food never spoils? You get one guess. That’s right – the kind you should never eat. So then why do you think most health food stores use canola oil mixed into nearly every packaged and jarred food on their shelves? The honest answer is they’re trying to make more money. Insects won’t go near canola oil – there’s a sign not to eat it right there. Its shelf life runs close to forever. Mix canola oil into salad dressings, mayonnaise, potato salad, macaroni salad, hummus, cereal, or corn chips and their shelf life extends almost indefinitely.

Plus canola oil is the cheapest “food” oil on the planet. Canola oil gets fancy, appealing labels too, like “expeller pressed” or even “certified organic,” but it wouldn’t really matter if you painted rapeseed hot pink and stamped it “grade A,” because it is what it is. Now let’s talk about what it does to the health of human beings who eat it regularly.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-03-canola-oil-is-the-margarine-of-yesteryear-clogs-blood-dementia.html

Offline Applewood

More horse manure from Natural News. 

By the way, I use canola oil.  My cholesterol levels are all fine and my arteries are not clogged.

Offline thackney

Canola oil is one of the best oils for heart health. Made from crushed canola seeds, it has less saturated fat than any other oil commonly used in the U.S.

Check out the numbers: Canola oil has 7% saturated fat, compared to 9% for sunflower oil, 13% for corn oil, and 14% for olive oil.

Cutting down on saturated fats helps cut your cholesterol levels.

Canola oil is also very high in healthier unsaturated fats. It's higher in the omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) than any other oil except flaxseed oil. ALA is particularly important to have in your diet because your body can't make it.

https://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/canola-oil
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
More horse manure from Natural News. 

By the way, I use canola oil.  My cholesterol levels are all fine and my arteries are not clogged.

Didn't they claim Coconut oil was killing millions a year last week? 

Fake news is right.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
What kind of food never spoils? You get one guess. That’s right – the kind you should never eat.
So... don't eat honey, then? OK.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024