Author Topic: Border Agents Seize Nearly $3 Million In Cartel Fentanyl, Meth And Heroin Over Labor Day Weekend  (Read 306 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
Steve Birr Sept 5, 2018

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/05/border-agents-fentanyl-cartel-labor-day/

Border patrol agents made a massive seizure of cartel fentanyl, heroin and methamphetamine at the U.S.-Mexico border over Labor Day weekend.

Officials with U.S. Customs and Border Protection stopped a tractor hauling a shipment of metal oil filters for an imaging system inspection Friday at the World Trade Bridge in Laredo, Texas. With the aid of a CBP K-9 unit, agents uncovered 49 bags of varying narcotics that carry an estimated street value of $2.9 million, reports FOX San Antonio.

The haul included 131 pounds of suspected methamphetamine, 34.61 pounds of suspected heroin and 9.4 pounds of suspected fentanyl. Agents also seized nearly 7 pounds of acetaminophen mixed with small amounts of fentanyl. (RELATED: Mexican Man Accused Selling Heroin For A Cartel Held On Record-Setting $60 Million Bond)
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Excellent!   Keep up the good work!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien