Author Topic: Monica Lewinsky ends on-stage interview after being asked Clinton question (in Jerusalem)  (Read 679 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Monica Lewinsky ends on-stage interview after being asked Clinton question
Michael Burke 14 hrs ago

Monica Lewinsky ended a live discussion and walked off stage at an event in Jerusalem on Monday night after being asked a question involving former President Clinton.

Lewinsky sat for the start of a discussion at the Jerusalem Convention Center when Channel 2 news anchor Yonit Levi brought up Clinton's comments from June when he said he didn't believe he owed Lewinsky an apology.

"Do you still expect that apology? A personal apology?" Levi asked Lewinsky on Monday.

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/monica-lewinsky-ends-on-stage-interview-after-being-asked-clinton-question/ar-BBMPTB4?OCID=ansmsnnews11

She walked off and good for her. She looked very attractive. I know this is sort of tabloid journalism but I didn't see it posted yet.  I really do feel sorry for her. Her response above is in the next line and she walked off. Excerpting per forum rules.

From what I can tell, it was the first question asked her. Such questions were suppose to be off-limits.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 05:54:37 pm by TomSea »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I dunno what she expects.

Makes me think of a hard rock band from the 80s that wrote marvelously well crafted hard punching tunes, and one incredibly annoying, sappy ballad.

And of course the ballad made them a name with never ending air play.

They were stuck with playing that stinker live with straight faces for the rest of their existence.

What other claim to fame does she have?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com