Author Topic: Intelligence Officials Refuse To Do Damage Assessment Of Clinton Email Hacks Even After U.S. Agents  (Read 674 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Intelligence Officials Refuse To Do Damage Assessment Of Clinton Email Hacks Even After U.S. Agents Captured & Terminated
Posted on September 3, 2018 by DCWhispers   

FACT: During Hillary Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State a dramatic spike in U.S. agent captures/deaths took place in China.

FACT: To date, U.S. intelligence agencies have refused to do a damage assessment of Hillary Clinton’s hacked email server – hacks which many are convinced were carried out by the same Chinese government that then used that information to identify and eliminate deeply embedded U.S. agents in China.

FACT: The above scenario appears to confirm that Mrs. Clinton, the Obama White House, and the Obama-era Deep State, have a lot of blood on their hands.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/intelligence-officials-refuse-to-do-damage-assessment-of-clinton-email-hacks-even-after-u-s-agents-captured-terminated/#7iDIai4WEjJ4wtP0.99
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The President is going to have to sort this mess out and there is no better time than now to get started!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 05:11:32 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The President is going to have to sort this mess out and there is no better tie than now to get started!

Yes, he does need to get started.

Offline kidd

To date, U.S. intelligence agencies have refused to do a damage assessment of Hillary Clinton’s hacked email server

I have a hard time believing this. First, how does this source KNOW that "US intelligence agencies" (what ever groups that might be) not only haven't followed up, but actually REFUSE to do a damage assessment. Can the source discern a refusal from a media fake-out? Has the source have deep knowledge of this highly significant issue?

I would guess that the CIA portion of the "US intelligence agencies" has assessed what agents are at risk and have acted to remove them from harm.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I have a hard time believing this. First, how does this source KNOW that "US intelligence agencies" (what ever groups that might be) not only haven't followed up, but actually REFUSE to do a damage assessment. Can the source discern a refusal from a media fake-out? Has the source have deep knowledge of this highly significant issue?

I would guess that the CIA portion of the "US intelligence agencies" has assessed what agents are at risk and have acted to remove them from harm.

Great questions.  The DCWhispers guy is supposed to be a deep insider, isn't he?