Author Topic: Rush: What Dark Secret Lurks Behind the Deep State Cabal Against Trump?  (Read 535 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

What Dark Secret Lurks Behind the Deep State Cabal Against Trump?

Aug 30, 2018

RUSH: Now you have former secretary Robert Reich writing that the ultimate aim here ought to be not just impeachment ’cause we can’t do that. We need to annul the Trump presidency, which means cancel every legislative act, cancel every executive order, and withdraw every judge, every judge that Trump has appointed and who has been confirmed would be called back.

And if Robert B. Reich is writing this, do not think he’s the only one there thinking it. And I continue to be struck by the idea that there are still some people who think that we’ve got some common ground with these people, that there’s some overlap where we can find something in common.

Now, TheHill.com reported: “House Republicans say the closed-door testimony of Justice Department (DOJ) official Bruce Ohr on Tuesday has heightened their concerns that federal authorities abused surveillance powers during the 2016 presidential election.

“GOP lawmakers, trickling in and out of the roughly eight-hour interview, claimed Ohr indicated in his testimony that FBI officials knew more information than they led on in their application to obtain a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.” John Ratcliffe (R-Texas), a House Judiciary Committee member, said, “Thus far, [Ohr] has done nothing but exacerbate my concerns that the FISA process has been abused.”

It clearly has. Again, there’s something about all of this that the longer it goes on, the more incredulous I am at it. When you realize the depth, the planning, the number of people involved in this — I’m talking about this deep state effort to, first, prevent Donald Trump from winning, and then after he won, to basically undo the election and get rid of him however it can be done. This plan that has been fairly well executed until it was discovered and details were learned, this plan has to go back much farther than any of us are aware right now.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/30/whats-really-behind-the-deep-state-coup-against-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Re: Rush: What Dark Secret Lurks Behind the Deep State Cabal Against Trump?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 09:22:23 pm »

The dark secret should be that there are many dark secrets. When everyone is compromised is when everyone shuts the door on scrutiny.