Author Topic: Rush: The Establishment Hates Trump Voters  (Read 423 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Establishment Hates Trump Voters
« on: August 30, 2018, 08:56:37 pm »

The Establishment Hates Trump Voters

Aug 30, 2018

RUSH: We go to Athens, New York. Pat, welcome. Great to have you.

CALLER: I’m a big fan. I’ve been listening to you since you were on TV. And I think I might have a theory about why the deep state is so nervous about President Trump. I think they saw the thousands and thousands of people at his rallies and how they were chanting to lock Hillary up and also his promise to drain the swamp. And I think maybe that just made their hair stand up.

RUSH: Well, yeah. I mean, I agree with all that. But what I’m saying today is I think it’s more. Because some of this stuff, some of this stuff had to have started even before the rallies. I think the rallies, since you bring them up, I don’t think the rallies scare them. I think the rallies just make ’em mad as hell. And I think those rallies add to the contempt they have for the American people.

They start out hating Donald Trump because he has the audacity to challenge them. But then when people love the guy, well, that just infuriates, just infuriates. These people don’t spend a moment of their day appealing to the American people. Something you have to realize here, folks, and this is the great danger posed by the deep state.

They don’t need your support to do what they do. They don’t have to campaign for your support. Most of them are never elected. Most of them you never heard of and you don’t know, never will know what they do. And that’s just the way they like it. They don’t think you are a qualified to know what they do. They don’t think you’re capable of being smart enough to even vote on it. That’d scare the hell out of them if they had to be elected to do what they do as well.

So they see all of that, and it just confirms for them that this country can’t be left to the American people to decide who leads it. That’s what they see with the rallies. I’m convinced that the reaction they have to Trump is personal and visceral, sheer, raw hatred. And not for anything specific. Just because Trump is Trump and just because he’s confident and just because he’ll call ’em out and just because he’s gregarious and enjoying the hell out of what he’s doing and bringing people along with him.

Somebody like that will constitute a threat. Remember, these people that I’m talking about in the deep state, and they are intelligence people, staff people, the State Department, and they’re not all in intelligence. Don’t misunderstand. But these are people that live and work in offices you don’t even know exist. And they really do think that the voting public ought to have no input whatsoever in what they do or who should be doing it.

And so they look at Trump and they realize that he is not somebody they can dominate when he’s in office. They’re not gonna be able to intimidate him. And on the campaign trail, he’s promising to blow up and undo much of what their lives have been devoted to.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/30/the-establishment-hates-trump-voters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34