Author Topic: Victoria Toensing Slams U.S. Attorney John Huber's 'Potemkin Investigation'  (Read 567 times)

Offline endicom

PJ Media
Debra Heine
Aug. 30, 2018

Department of Justice official Bruce Ohr has not been contacted by special counsel Robert Mueller or U.S. Attorney John Huber for interviews,  several shocked Republicans revealed following Ohr's testimony before the joint hearing of the House Judiciary Committee and the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on Tuesday.

Republicans have been examining Ohr's role in getting British spy Christopher Steele's now infamous dirty dossier into the hands of senior FBI officials, and apparently he was a fount of information, naming names of FBI officials who knowingly left critical and even exculpatory information off of the FISA warrants to spy on Carter Page.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions tasked Huber with reviewing Obama-era surveillance abuses and the Uranium One scandal late last year and many of President Trump's supporters are depending on him to get to the bottom of the corruption. Some on social media are even convinced that Huber, an Obama holdover, has been quietly gathering a damning mountain of evidence that is going to blow the deep state conspiracy wide open with massive amounts of collateral damage in and out of the government -- right before the election.

More... https://pjmedia.com/video/victoria-toensing-slams-u-s-attorney-john-hubers-sham-potemkin-investigation/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sigh!  There is no longer any hope of Justice being done in this country.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

Sigh!  There is no longer any hope of Justice being done in this country.

I'd like to know what Huber is doing. And Sessions. And Congress.

I can give credit to some in Congress for holding hearings but why does nothing come of it? No one interviewed pays a price for anything they've done unless they've been on Trump's team and been grilled by Mueller. There was a time I'd have thought this not possible.