Author Topic: FBI: No evidence proving Hillary Clinton's email servers were compromised  (Read 2241 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI: No evidence proving Hillary Clinton's email servers were compromised
by Katelyn Caralle
 | August 29, 2018 01:43 PM

An FBI official said Wednesday that the bureau has not found any evidence that Hillary Clinton’s email servers were compromised, after some reports suggested they were.

“The FBI has not found any evidence the servers were compromised,” the official said.

Trump tweeted Tuesday night about a report from the Daily Caller that said a Chinese company based in Washington, D.C. was able to gain access to Clinton’s emails in real time.

“Report just out: 'China hacked Hillary Clinton’s private Email Server.' Are they sure it wasn’t Russia (just kidding!)? What are the odds that the FBI and DOJ are right on top of this? Actually, a very big story. Much classified information!” Trump posted to Twitter Tuesday night.

According to the report, some of the emails compromised contained classified information.

Last month, Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, said the intelligence community found most of the emails on the former presidential candidate’s servers were sent to a “foreign entity” that was not related to Russia.

Gohmert asserted that the inspector general’s office informed former FBI agent Peter Strzok, who led the FBI’s investigation into Clinton’s server, of the “anomaly,” but said he did not act on the information.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fbi-no-evidence-proving-hillary-clintons-email-servers-were-compromised
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hey!  Mr. Gman!  You can never find what you refuse to look for!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Hilarious.

I guess we'll have to take their word for it, since the servers have been destroyed.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Another unbelievable, unnamed source. Do they (the FBI AND the media) think we’ll believe that crap?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Hilarious.

I guess we'll have to take their word for it, since the servers have been destroyed.

Yeah!  I would be LMAO if I wasn't busy crying my eyes out over the death of this once great republic.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

Hilarious.

Does anyone believe anything the FBI says?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

NO! FBI/DOJ/CNN <-- all the same thing. Cover for the Democrats at any costs.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline thackney

Hey!  Mr. Gman!  You can never find what you refuse to look for!

two out of three ain't bad...

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Nope.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,if you can't trust the Feebs to tell the truth,who CAN you trust? </S>
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Well,if you can't trust the Feebs to tell the truth,who CAN you trust? </S>

@sneakypete

The fact that I know some of your background, and what you did there,  makes THAT especially PHUNNY!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: FBI: No evidence proving Hillary Clinton's email servers were compromised
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2018, 01:37:27 pm »
This does not absolve her of anything.

It is the law that one refrains even the possibility of exposure, and she is guilty of violating that law.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2018, 07:00:31 pm »
Interesting.  The entire Mueller case is built on the premise that the Trump campaign was in contact with the Russians in order to procure stolen opposition emails.  Except now, the FBI says the emails were never stolen to begin with.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2018, 07:03:03 pm »
FBI: No evidence proving Hillary Clinton's email servers were compromised

But there is indisputable evidence that Hillary Clinton stored classified materials on an unsecured non-governmental server which is a clear violation of her signed non-disclosure agreement, and a felony.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2018, 07:03:53 pm »

No.

Not a damned thing.

They are nothing but a political weapon being used for the Left- a personal Praetorian for Democrats.

So they have no legitimate authority whatsoever and are wholly and completely corrupt, compromised, unjust and untrustworthy.

Same as the rest of the Alphabets in the federal Beast.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2018, 07:11:09 pm »
If they weren't compromised, then should one conclude that the emails ended up being on WikiLeaks as an authorized release?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2018, 07:24:55 pm »
If they weren't compromised, then should one conclude that the emails ended up being on WikiLeaks as an authorized release?

Great point.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2018, 08:11:01 pm »
The FBI is being duplicitous, and has declared their full support in the Clinton coverup at any costs.
The FBI did not find any 'evidence' because they refused to investigate Hillary's server.

This would be the equivalent of me saying that I have found no evidence of life on Mars.
Q: Have you been to Mars? Or have you sent a life seeking probe to Mars?
A: No. That is why I can truthfully say that I have found no evidence of life on Mars.

The FBI has also not found any evidence of life on Europa or Pluto or any other place that we have not looked.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2018, 08:15:11 pm »
No.

Not a damned thing.

They are nothing but a political weapon being used for the Left- a personal Praetorian for Democrats.

So they have no legitimate authority whatsoever and are wholly and completely corrupt, compromised, unjust and untrustworthy.

Same as the rest of the Alphabets in the federal Beast.

@INVAR

I have one minor disagreement with the above. I am thinking that MOST FBI agents are as loyal and dedicated to their jobs as anyone has ever been. Unfortunately none of these agents will ever get a job within 100 miles of DC or any state in the northeast or the left coast. At MOST,they can hope for a job as Agent in Charge of some minor field office where nothing political ever happens.

The rest are more corrupt than most people in prison,but the good news is it is easy to spot them because they have political connections and work in major cities ran by Dims.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2018, 08:33:21 pm »
@INVAR
I have one minor disagreement with the above. I am thinking that MOST FBI agents are as loyal and dedicated to their jobs as anyone has ever been.

With respect, that's like trying to convince me that most Gestapo agents were patriotic Germans.

A corrupted institution will foster corrupted officials and agents that serve their own ends, and those not corrupted will be corrupted merely by being associated and employed by such, or likely will lose their positions for not going along with corruption.

I have no respect or trust whatsoever in the Alphabet institutions that are irredeemably corrupt and politically weaponized into Praetorians.

They are nothing but instruments to impose tyranny and corruption.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2018, 11:09:07 pm »
There is "No Evidence."  Remember, this involves a Clinton.  Parsing is everything.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2018, 11:34:19 pm »
There is "No Evidence."  Remember, this involves a Clinton.  Parsing is everything.

Parsing my azz!  There is no evidence because they did their damnedest to shitcan all they could find!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2018, 11:49:42 pm »
Parsing my azz!  There is no evidence because they did their damnedest to shitcan all they could find!

They always say there's no evidence as long as there remains a molecule of a chance there may still be some.  Like a blue dress.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2018, 12:19:39 am »
This does not absolve her of anything.

It is the law that one refrains even the possibility of exposure, and she is guilty of violating that law.

Yep.  Weren't the servers compromised by definition for being unsecured and containing classified information?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2018, 01:55:17 am »
Yep.  Weren't the servers compromised by definition for being unsecured and containing classified information?

@InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Well,that's  how most of us would see it,but most of us have never been to law school.