Author Topic: Rush: What Blue Wave?  (Read 514 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: What Blue Wave?
« on: August 29, 2018, 07:12:15 pm »

What Blue Wave?

Aug 29, 2018

RUSH: In Florida, in the governor’s primaries yesterday, we had an interesting battle shaping up. Ron DeSantis, who, full disclosure, I know, and I have played a couple rounds of golf with. I call him Governor on the golf course. He doesn’t say, “Don’t say that.” He’ll make a good shot, “Way to go, Governor.” He’s a nice guy. I like him a lot. I’ve met his wife.

But, as you know, I don’t endorse during primaries, and I didn’t. But Trump did. Trump did an appearance for DeSantis and Trump heartily endorsed DeSantis. DeSantis was double digits down when Trump starts working for him and DeSantis wins by double digits. Now, who in the Republican Party can do that?

Now, we’re told that, you know, Trump’s not what he was. People have lost their luster for Trump. You know, all this rigmarole from the left. That people are fed up with Trump, that people wish they could get their vote back, that Trump embarrasses them. You know the drill.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/29/what-blue-wave/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rush: What Blue Wave?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 07:36:05 pm »
Excellent question!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien