Author Topic: Trump: 'How the hell is Bruce Ohr still employed...?'  (Read 498 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: 'How the hell is Bruce Ohr still employed...?'
« on: August 29, 2018, 04:02:54 pm »
Trump: 'How the hell is Bruce Ohr still employed...?'
by Robert Donachie
 | August 29, 2018 11:46 AM

President Trump on Wednesday kept up the pressure on Department of Justice employee Bruce Ohr by asking why he still works for the government.

"How the hell is Bruce Ohr still employed at the Justice Department? Disgraceful! Witch Hunt!" Trump tweeted.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/trump-how-the-hell-is-bruce-ohr-still-employed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump: 'How the hell is Bruce Ohr still employed...?'
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 04:26:22 pm »
The ONLY conceivable reason I can think of is that he is answering questions for the IG.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Trump: 'How the hell is Bruce Ohr still employed...?'
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 08:30:30 pm »
The ONLY conceivable reason I can think of is that he is answering questions for the IG.

Maybe.  If he is, he's making a lot of people very nervous.  People who have already shown that they don't play by the rules.