Author Topic: Businessman John Kingston for MA Senate Republican Primary  (Read 893 times)

Offline 458DS

Businessman John Kingston for MA Senate Republican Primary
« on: August 29, 2018, 10:09:06 am »
U.S. Senate Republican candidate John Kingston wants to fight party gridlock and Washington’s “broken” political culture on behalf of the people of Massachusetts.

John Kingston, self-described as the “only true outsider in this race”, said that he wanted to bring bipartisan leadership in Massachusetts. “I am a Republican because I believe in some iron clad principles of the Republican party: forever strong defense, economic liberty, that the less that the government’s involved in whatever possible the more we flourish as a people…Those are time-honored, classic Republican principles that I am going to be advancing every day for the citizens of Massachusetts. But the key is…reaching across partisan divides. I’ve been doing that my entire life. I’ve got countless different initiatives that demonstrate that my campaign is made up of senior Democrats, senior Independents, as well as Republicans, black, white, Latino, Asian.”

If you choose to vote in the 2018 Massachusetts U.S. Senate Republican primary on September 4, you’ll find three choices to change Sen. Elizabeth Warren for the U.S. Senate seat in November: Geoff Diehl, Beth Lindstrom, and John Kingston. Visit Power Voter site for full John Kingston senate race info.