Author Topic: McCain's choice of Russian dissident as pallbearer is final dig at Putin, Trump  (Read 951 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
McCain's choice of Russian dissident as pallbearer is final dig at Putin, Trump
By Mark I. Pinsky

Even in death, John McCain has one final burn planned for two of his biggest foes — Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump — at a moment when much of the world will be watching.

The Republican senator from Arizona, who planned his own funeral, chose Russian dissident Vladimir Kara-Murza as one of the dignitaries to carry his coffin to the front of the Washington National Cathedral at Saturday’s memorial service.

The funeral cortege, or procession, is often one of the most-watched parts of any televised memorial service, and McCain appears to have chosen his pallbearers with that in mind. He picked some, such as former Democratic Vice President Joe Biden and former Sen. Russ Feingold (D-Wis.), to represent his time as an Arizona congressman, senator and presidential contender. Others, such as former Defense Secretary William Cohen, honor his service as a naval aviator and prisoner of war, and some are friends, such as the actor Warren Beatty.

Read more at: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/28/john-mccain-pallbearer-russia-799061

The pallbearers were mentioned in forum at one point, I don't know if all of this other, specific names were. Vladimir Kara-Murza is a dissident who was allegedly poisoned but survived. I have a good impression of him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Vladimirovich_Kara-Murza

On the left, with Boris Nemtsov, who himself was slain a few years ago in Moscow.

And it seems the propagandists are busy trying to link him up with Soros.   *****rollingeyes*****
I do see this was covered in the politics area.

So, if not reported, this is all interesting.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 03:51:02 am by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

As usual with everything McLame did in his rotten miserable life, no one gives a shit. No one is going to watch this shitshow funeral because no one cares.

Offline dfwgator

Surprised he didn't pick one of his Narco-Terrorist KLA pals from Kosovo.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. He was such a swell guy. Hope he is enjoying burning in hell right now.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Or maybe he should have brought some of the jihadi terrorists in Syria that he fought so hard to arm with American weapons.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Who cares who carries McCain's coffin?

Do you?

Offline corbe

If he really wanted to pizz Trump off, he would've picked this Woman.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   If he really wanted to pizz Trump off, he would've picked this Woman.

What...Stormy Daniels was unavailable?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And they say Trump is the a-hole...
The Republic is lost.

Offline kevindavis007

What is wrong with having Russian dissidents??? We must now praise Putin?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/