Author Topic: Bruce Ohr 'has explaining to do' in closed-door testimony  (Read 602 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bruce Ohr 'has explaining to do' in closed-door testimony
« on: August 28, 2018, 01:22:27 pm »
Bruce Ohr 'has explaining to do' in closed-door testimony
by Kelly Cohen
 | August 28, 2018 12:00 AM

Justice Department official Bruce Ohr will testify behind closed doors in the House on Tuesday, and give Republicans a chance to examine how President Barack Obama's administration ultimately decided to investigate President Trump's campaign.

Ohr, who at one point was the associate deputy attorney general in the Justice Department, has become the latest target of Republicans because of his connections to Christopher Steele. Republicans are convinced that Ohr was too close to Steele and used Steele's questionable analysis to launch an investigation into Trump.

Steele, a former British counterintelligence agent, was commissioned by opposition research firm Fusion GPS to prepare the Trump-Russia dossier. Fusion GPS hired Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, to help with research into Trump.

The fuller picture of what Nellie Ohr did for Fusion GPS was revealed in a signed declaration from co-founder Glenn Simpson in U.S. District Court in Washington in December, which revealed that she was contacted “to help our company with its research and analysis of Mr. Trump.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bruce-ohr-has-explaining-to-do-in-closed-door-testimony
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Bruce Ohr 'has explaining to do' in closed-door testimony
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 05:22:53 pm »
I'll bet he pleads the 5th about a dozen times before they give up.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 05:56:43 pm »
I'll bet he pleads the 5th about a dozen times before they give up.

We'll never know, will we?  It's closed door.  They could all be tippling champagne in there for all we know. 9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 06:31:46 pm »
Perhaps a Congressioanal committee could make a "referral" to the AG, Jeff Sessions.

He could then refer it to some guy in Utah.

Oh, wait Sessions would be recused on this matter, too.

BTW am I the only one that notices, Ohr,, McCabe, Strzok, Page etc.

Always thespouse works in government. Combined they make about 1/2 $million.

Even higher post government prospects in lobbying or lawyering.

No wonder the $highest zip codes for hoousing prices are in DC suburbs. There is big money going around there.

BTW The Jacksonville mass murderer from last weekend, is the spawn of career FedGov employee types. Just sayin.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 06:42:15 pm »