Author Topic: John Goodman: ABC to kill off Roseanne's character for 'The Conners’  (Read 775 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Goodman: ABC to kill off Roseanne's character for 'The Conners’
By Megan Keller - 08/27/18 06:08 PM EDT

John Goodman said in an interview published Sunday that ABC's new sitcom "The Conners" will deal with the exit of former "Roseanne" star Roseanne Barr by killing off her character.

“She had to sign a paper saying that she relinquished all her rights to the show so that we could go on,” Goodman told The Times of London. “I sent her an email and thanked her for that. I did not hear anything back, but she was going through hell at the time. And she’s still going through hell.”

Goodman played Dan Conners alongside Barr on "Roseanne" for years, including the relaunch, which began in 2017.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/403886-john-goodman-abc-to-kill-off-roseannes-character-for-the
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No one will watch it without Roseanne...it's finished
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
No one will watch it without Roseanne...it's finished

Exactly.   Why even bother. 

On another note,  Tim Allen's latest prom for Last Man Standing nails it when he calls ABC Execs stupid!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was under the impression this was already common knowledge?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: