Author Topic: The Stupidity Of Trump's Anti-McCain Antics  (Read 7175 times)

Offline the_doc

Re: The Stupidity Of Trump's Anti-McCain Antics
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2018, 03:33:09 pm »
Well, I know nothing personally or by innuendo, rumor or anyone's witness that McCain was working for Soros.

So I'm giving you a thumbs down.

To understand why our President despised McCain so much, you need to follow the Q threads. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2018, 04:30:16 pm »
McCaain and Trump ran for President.

Trump won.

The two men disliked each other.

McCain is gone now. RIP.

All true.  Also true that Trump initially dissed McCain in the hours after his death, and has now backpeddled and provided him with traditional honors. 

Good for Trump.  But why the unnecessary diss?    Did he really need to have criticism heaped upon him for acting petty and small? 

This fall the elections will determine whether the Trump presidency survives.  For Trump supporters, that means they must be energized to get out and vote, even for GOP candidates they aren't crazy about.   For other conservatives and moderates,  the motivation will be to sustain the economic recovery even as they may despise the Presidency's self-centered style and megalomania.   

Trump needs to help his own cause, instead of trampling his message and crowding out the good news about the economy.    Trump has solidified his populist base, but hasn't made the least bit of progress in broadening his appeal.  Indeed, those of us who were appalled by Trump the man have witnessed absolutely no personal growth.   So many of us thought that the mantle of office would temper Trump's ego and his unnecessary battles and penchant for destruction.  That it would make him Presidential.   It hasn't.   Trump can't or won't change, and so many of us at this point are fatigued.   And will be casting our first thumbs up or thumbs down in a little over two months.   

Trump had better understand that he needs more than his sycophants.    He needs the whole of the GOP coalition to be motivated to save his Presidency.   His sycophants need to realize it too.   Some want to see the GOP purged of folks like me.   I won't let my view of the matter be tainted by such brain-dead talk, yet it permeates forums like this one.   

In unity there is strength.   In disunity there will be Speaker Pelosi and two years of investigations leading to impeachment.     
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 04:33:56 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2018, 04:33:07 pm »
All true.  Also true that Trump initially dissed McCain in the hours after his death, and has now backpeddled and provided him with traditional honors. 

Good for Trump.  But why the unnecessary diss?    Did he really need to have criticism heaped upon him for acting petty and small? 

This fall the elections will determine whether the Trump presidency survives.  For Trump supporters, that means they must be energized to get out and vote, even for GOP candidates they aren't crazy about.   For other conservatives and moderates,  the motivation will be to sustain the economic recovery even as they may despise the Presidency's style and megalomania.   

Trump needs to help his own cause, instead of trampling his message and crowding out the good news about the economy.    Trump has solidified his based, but hasn't made hardly any progress in broadening his appeal.  Indeed, those of us who were appalled by Trump the man have witnessed absolutely no growth in office.   So many of us thought that the mantle of office would temper Trump's ego and his unnecessary battles.  It hasn't.   Trump can't or won't change, and so many of us are fatigued.   And will be casting our first thumbs up or thumbs down in a little over two months.   

Trump had better understand that he needs more than his sycophants.    He needs the whole of the GOP coalition,  to be motivated to save his Presidency.   His sycophants need to realize it too.   Some want to see the GOP purged of folks like me.   I won't let my view of the matter be tainted by such brain-dead talk, yet it permeates forums like this one.   

In unity there is strength.   In disunity there will be Speaker Pelosi and two years of investigations leading to impeachment.     

Trump has improved. Much of what we hear now is momentum carried forward by his critics. This McCain thing is a great case in point - Trump did NOTHING wrong, yet there's controversy.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2018, 07:12:23 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia
@Quix
Well, I know nothing personally or by innuendo, rumor or anyone's witness that McCain was working for Soros.

So I'm giving you a thumbs down.

Here's a link from one of Quix's threads:  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,328649.100.html.  Scroll down to Post #106 about McCain.

I haven't had time to check out the youtube vid that @Quix linked in his Post #106, so I can't vouch for its relevance to the Soros stuff;  however, I'm pretty sure the video will be very unflattering for McCain.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2018, 07:14:48 pm »
Trump has improved. Much of what we hear now is momentum carried forward by his critics. This McCain thing is a great case in point - Trump did NOTHING wrong, yet there's controversy.

The MSM realizes that the one thing that probably bothered Centrists and Moderates the most about Trump during the campaign was his treatment of McCain.  That's why they were licking their chops in anticipation of McCain's death.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2018, 07:16:44 pm »
I posted all the links and INFO. Cyber-Liberty saw them.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 07:25:38 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2018, 07:19:45 pm »
I posted all the links and INFO. Cyber-Liberty saw them. They have been REMOVED. ALL TRUTH IS REMOVED???????

Calm down, please? 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2018, 07:25:03 pm »
Thanks!  That was what I was looking for.  Remember, if you post an article, you must excerpt it to three paragraphs or less, per TBR rules.  Even if it's not an Original topic.

Oh. Ok, still getting the lay of the land.  People won't go to links, so I thought, just give facts.  Even when facts are given, I hear, read, the same stuff! over and over! 

BTW, Putting off cataract surgery, as I found info that Castor Oil can dissolve them. Working on it.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2018, 07:31:26 pm »
Calm down, please?

lol,  I am calm. Just very expressive.  You all, are very quick on here, I decided to remove half of that post and you already copied it.
So, I will need to really be careful on here.  I don't pay attention to caps, as most others do. Has to do with being bad typist and caps sticking, then I just go for it.   888high58888

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2018, 07:32:06 pm »

Oh. Ok, still getting the lay of the land.  People won't go to links, so I thought, just give facts.  Even when facts are given, I hear, read, the same stuff! over and over! 

BTW, Putting off cataract surgery, as I found info that Castor Oil can dissolve them. Working on it.

Ouch!  Good luck to you @LegalAmerican!   :thud:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2018, 07:44:26 pm »

Correct, my president Trump, did nothing wrong. He lowered the flag at half mast, as is required for senator.  McCain is not a KING. McCain planned his own funeral and said he did not want president Trump there. McCain is giving himself a royal funeral.  President Trump did everything by protocol.  Media sucks. As did, RINO.  McCain had a potty mouth, to everyone. McCain cheated on his wife Carol, and probably Cindy. The same reasons, N.T.'S give for not supporting president TRUMP. Yet, McCain was worse and they all drool over McCain.  McCain directly responsible for many American soldiers death.What is different? Nothing.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2018, 07:48:46 pm »
@Quix
@DCPatriot
@Right_in_Virginia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7wGRVAYazM

! No longer available

Wow.  YouTube is evidently censoring any important revelations about McCain.   

(Aside to Right_in_Virginia:  That means the stuff is really, really bad stuff and also completely credible as to the reporting thereof.  The bad stuff goes way, way beyond McCain's complicity in the plot to frame Trump.  This is why I have warned the decent but fainthearted folks on the thread about dismissing anything on the thread except for posts that say little more than "Thank you for your service, Hero John, now R.I.P."  [Again, I don't think Trump handled McCain very well in 2016, but I suspect that his contempt for McCain is very well grounded.]) 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2018, 07:52:57 pm »
Oh, the thread title is totally wrong and backwards. It is McCain who did the antics and media. Not my president.

McCain planned his own funeral and expressly said, not for TRUMP to attend. I think that is nasty.

All on media and McCain. President Trump said his condolences. What more do the anti-Americans want?  The flag was lowered as required for senator. McCain was not KING, nor president.  McCain planned his own royal funeral.  Who does that?  Hung onto his seat in senate, to scr3w over the American people. Noted "NO" on Obamacare repeal. His vote did it. And some people think that deserves respect ?  Ugh.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2018, 07:53:38 pm »
@Quix
@DCPatriot
@Right_in_Virginia

(Aside to Right_in_Virginia:  That means the stuff is really, really bad stuff and also completely credible as to the reporting thereof.  The bad stuff goes way, way beyond McCain's complicity in the plot to frame Trump.  This is why I have warned the decent but fainthearted folks on the thread about dismissing anything on the thread except for posts that say little more than "Thank you for your service, Hero John, now R.I.P."  [Again, I don't think Trump handled McCain very well in 2016, but I suspect that his contempt for McCain is very well grounded.])

@the_doc

Hmmm...not sure what you mean, that video IS currently on YouTube.   :shrug:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2018, 08:03:39 pm »
   Some want to see the GOP purged of folks like me. 

It makes me chuckle, that you and Invar both state the GOP wants to "purge" folks like you.

Such victims.

Another thing you both do, is demean Trump's supporters. 

So again, you ironically share with your forum pall another quality.

@Jazzhead @INVAR

A far more wise political position would be gratitude to those Trump's upporters, for providing at least 4 years of governance under far more conservative policies, than you would have achieved by any other available option.

Now go forth, Republicans and conservatives joined in smart unity.

Imperfect as they are, we still need more Republicans.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2018, 08:04:11 pm »
@Quix
@DCPatriot
@Right_in_Virginia

Yes, I noticed that, about youtube and other sites.  President Trump loves the military and veterans. Trump was mentored by retired General at his military school.
Like everything else, the nasty people attack Trump, with some lie, but when Trump responses to the lie, TRUMP is chastised, not the original attacker.  Does anyone here, "let it go", if they are lied about?  No one, can let being slandered, alone. That would be the same as agreeing with the slander.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2018, 08:07:14 pm »

You will need to get them from Bernie supporters.  Have fun.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2018, 08:08:13 pm »

Now go forth, Republicans and conservatives joined in smart unity.

I'm laughing here because ...well, let's say it's not fashionable to be a Republican today according to all media platforms.  And according to most college campuses.

So millions of Democrats will leave the plantation but not register as GOP.  Most likely, they're sick and tired and might stay home.

But if anybody can get them off their azz....it's Donald J. Trump.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2018, 08:09:06 pm »
@Quix
@Right_in_Virginia
@DCPatriot 

@the_doc

Hmmm...not sure what you mean, that video IS currently on YouTube.   :shrug:

My bad, then.  I'll try again.  (Thanks for the correction.  [Anyway, I've seen way too many good conservative videos deleted from youtube in the past year.])

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2018, 08:13:10 pm »
@Quix
@Right_in_Virginia
@DCPatriot 

My bad, then.  I'll try again.  (Thanks for the correction.  [Anyway, I've seen way too many good conservative videos deleted from youtube in the past year.])

@Right_in_Virginia mentioned this the other day and reposted some comedy videos.

Evidently some people cannot view the video simply by clicking on the video graphic.

I like to watch it directly on YouTube, so I click on the lower right corner of the black bar.

The term 'no longer available' to me, means the information on the title.  That's why I type what is contained.

...but to some, it may mean you cannot view [with your current configuration]   :shrug:

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2018, 08:21:19 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia
@Quix

Here's a link from one of Quix's threads:  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,328649.100.html.  Scroll down to Post #106 about McCain.

I haven't had time to check out the youtube vid that @Quix linked in his Post #106, so I can't vouch for its relevance to the Soros stuff;  however, I'm pretty sure the video will be very unflattering for McCain.

Thanks. Folks would do well to check out the DINEH accusation that McCan't is guilty of genocide that I just posted on the SWAMP Vol 2 thread.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2018, 08:23:22 pm »

This fall the elections will determine whether the Trump presidency survives.  For Trump supporters, that means they must be energized to get out and vote, even for GOP candidates they aren't crazy about.   For other conservatives and moderates,  the motivation will be to sustain the economic recovery even as they may despise the Presidency's self-centered style and megalomania.   

Trump needs to help his own cause, instead of trampling his message and crowding out the good news about the economy.    Trump has solidified his populist base, but hasn't made the least bit of progress in broadening his appeal.  Indeed, those of us who were appalled by Trump the man have witnessed absolutely no personal growth.   So many of us thought that the mantle of office would temper Trump's ego and his unnecessary battles and penchant for destruction.  That it would make him Presidential.   It hasn't.   Trump can't or won't change, and so many of us at this point are fatigued.   And will be casting our first thumbs up or thumbs down in a little over two months.   

Trump had better understand that he needs more than his sycophants.    He needs the whole of the GOP coalition to be motivated to save his Presidency.   His sycophants need to realize it too.   Some want to see the GOP purged of folks like me.   I won't let my view of the matter be tainted by such brain-dead talk, yet it permeates forums like this one.   

I can agree a lot about unity.

I do believe that the horrific evils of the  outrageous evil doers--of whom McCan't was one--need called out vividly, precisely. Timing, however is a key issue. And the manner done.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2018, 08:24:58 pm »

I cannot give you enough high 5^'s,  on your post!   McCain was working for SOROS and the democrats, not for the American people .
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

https://youtu.be/XCXOZpwT2ek

For Soros and McCan'ts FELLOW GLOBALIST TYRANTS.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2018, 08:25:05 pm »

I would like to know what that was. What diss? Or, is that more of left, lying medias story?

Also true that Trump initially dissed McCain in the hours after his death, and has now backpeddled and provided him with traditional honors.=JAZZHEAD.