Author Topic: Avenatti: I'll film Trump's, Cohen's depositions and make them public  (Read 568 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Avenatti: I'll film Trump's, Cohen's depositions and make them public
By Tal Axelrod - 08/25/18 08:18 PM EDT

Michael Avenatti, the lawyer representing adult-film star Stormy Daniels in her lawsuit against President Trump, said Saturday that with the plea deal of Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, he "can and will" seek videotaped depositions of Trump and Cohen.

“[W]e can and will seek the deposition of Michael Cohen which I’m 100% confident will be granted, as well as a deposition of Donald Trump,” Avenatti said Saturday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy." “We’re going to fight vehemently to insist that the depositions are public immediately. Not just the transcript, but we’re going to ask for videotaped depositions of both individuals,” he added.

Avenatti said Cohen’s plea deal this week will allow him to seek Cohen's and Trump's depositions.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/403620-avenatti-ill-ask-for-videotaped-depositions-of-trump-michael-cohen
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Avenatti: I'll film Trump's, Cohen's depositions and make them public
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 01:14:58 am »
Michael Avenatti would kill his own mother just so that he could use her skin to make a drum to beat his own praises.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.