Author Topic: ROGER STONE: MUELLER WILL SOON INDICT DONALD TRUMP JR. FOR 'LYING TO THE FBI'  (Read 541 times)

Offline Suppressed

ROGER STONE: MUELLER WILL SOON INDICT DONALD TRUMP JR. FOR 'LYING TO THE FBI'
BY RAMSEY TOUCHBERRY ON 8/25/18 AT 11:57 AM

Roger Stone, a former Donald Trump aide who’s long been linked with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference, said he believes one of the president’s sons, Donald Trump Jr., will soon be indicted for “lying to the FBI.”

“I [predict], based on excellent sourcing, that the special counsel is going to charge Donald Trump Jr. with lying to the FBI,” Stone told James Miller of the conservative online outlet The Political Insider. “Notice they’re not charging him for having an illegal meeting with a Russian at Trump Tower because there’s nothing illegal about that meeting.”

[...]

https://www.newsweek.com/roger-stone-mueller-will-indict-donald-trump-jr-1090698
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

Yes, Newsweek is a horrible leftist source.  But it summarized well in opening paragraphs.  For the original source:

EXCLUSIVE: Roger Stone Believes Robert Mueller Is About to Indict Donald Trump, Jr.
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/roger-stone-trump-jr-indicted/
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline RetBobbyMI

Newsweek as a source not withstanding, if Mueller does indict Jr, I would guess POTUS would take it personal and all sorts of stuff will hit the proverbial fans. Declassification would be the least of the deep state’s worries. Pay back’s a B#$ch
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline corbe

If this comes to pass, Jeff Sessions is toast (if not already).
    His recusal was too NOT be the one that indicts any of 'The Kids', and he gets fired anyway. 

*He's realizing he never should have got off the Cruz Train.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.