Author Topic: Peter Strzok Personally Hand-Picked the 3,000 Emails to be Examined From Weiner Laptop  (Read 1212 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Peter Strzok Personally Hand-Picked the 3,000 Emails to be Examined From Weiner Laptop
 by Cristina Laila August 25, 2018

Investigative reporter Paul Sperry dropped another bombshell this week.

James Comey sent a letter to the House Oversight Committee on October 28th 2016 stating the FBI reopened the Hillary email investigation after they found Clinton’s State Department emails on pervert Anthony Weiner’s laptop.

Hundreds of thousands of emails were found on Weiner’s laptop yet the FBI closed the second investigation after a few days claiming they magically read through all the emails.

Former FBI Director James Comey previously told Congress the FBI examined all 700,000 emails found on Weiner’s laptop–it turns out that the FBI only examined approximately 3,000 out of 700,000 emails.

It gets worse…

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/peter-strzok-personally-hand-picked-the-3000-emails-to-be-examined-from-weiner-laptop/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

People wonder why Comey re-opened the Hillary email case a few weeks prior to the election.

The "investigation" was fixed - Comey opening and closing it was supposed to inoculate her against further criticism and shut up the Manhattan prosecutors who were making noise about the discovery of these new emails.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
People wonder why Comey re-opened the Hillary email case a few weeks prior to the election.

The "investigation" was fixed - Comey opening and closing it was supposed to inoculate her against further criticism and shut up the Manhattan prosecutors who were making noise about the discovery of these new emails.

Exactly right!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I've lost count of the crimes Comey has committed.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Hillary was wrong about one thing though - she lost the election yet no one was hanged.

No one she implied would, that is.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Oh goodie!  Strzok again!

It's like having Al Capone working in the FBI to investigate organized crime.

And speaking of corruption, malfeasance, and outright evil being carried out by the FBI and other Alphabets - we have this interesting gem surfacing:

Marilou Danley, the girlfriend of Las Vegas mass shooter Stephen Paddock, worked for the FBI, according to credit application data the Australian national reported as part of a loan application.

That’s the same Danley whose fingerprints were found on Paddock’s horde of ammunition packed into unused rifle magazines.

Publicly available intelligence obtained from consumer credit reporting bureaus show Danley claimed the “Federal Bureau of Investigation” as her place of employment.

Perhaps FBI Director Christopher Wray can shed light on the matter.

Or Danley. If you can find her. It took the FBI days to locate her and interview her after the Mandalay Bay massacre.

Danley is an Australian national. She is not a U.S. citizen.

Of course this bombshell Intel is coming from FBI sources in the beltway, not the corrupt Las Vegas FBI field office headed by Aaron Rouse. The same FBI field office that has not been able to pinpoint a motive for the Oct. 1, 2017 massacre that killed 57 people.

Little wonder why the narrative doesn’t fit the crime if the person whose fingerprints are on the ammunition also happens to be on your FBI payroll.

Didn't the FBI just 'close the case' and say they could not find any 'motive' for the mass shooting????
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 11:33:27 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Right_in_Virginia

What does this matter @Bigun?  After all private citizen Trump had a NDA with a slut AND he tweets.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh goodie!  Strzok again!

It's like having Al Capone working in the FBI to investigate organized crime.

And speaking of corruption, malfeasance, and outright evil being carried out by the FBI and other Alphabets - we have this interesting gem surfacing:

Didn't the FBI just 'close the case' and say they could not find any 'motive' for the mass shooting????

@INVAR

People supporting Strzok and his corrupt wife who then call for Trump to be impeached because he is corrupt are too stupid to live.

I cannot think of ONE single reason he isn't under indictment for the crap he pulled as a Feeb.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hillary was wrong about one thing though - she lost the election yet no one was hanged.

No one she implied would, that is.

@skeeter

It's easy to understand why you are so confused. It was a typo. What she said was she "wanted to be HUNG".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
@INVAR

People supporting Strzok and his corrupt wife who then call for Trump to be impeached because he is corrupt are too stupid to live.

I cannot think of ONE single reason he isn't under indictment for the crap he pulled as a Feeb.

It's Bizarro world Pete.  Hildabeast is out there free as a bird making millions in incoherent speeches.  Lerner is out there getting a 4 million dollar pension from US Taxpayers and a judge ordered her to pay 3.5 million in a fine without admitting any wrongdoing WITH TAXPAYER MONEY, and Comey is out there making mint in appearances on the idiot box.

Clearly the Praetorians are there to protect the Oligarchy, and there is no corruption or treason or sedition or crime any of them are able to be charged and prosecuted for if it unravels the decades spent making the government the thoroughly corrupt and Demonic institution it is today.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RetBobbyMI

And yet the saga continues...none get prosecuted by the Session’s DOJ, much less go to jail.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

It's easy to understand why you are so confused. It was a typo. What she said was she "wanted to be HUNG".
****drummer
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 12:51:36 am by skeeter »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
And yet the saga continues...none get prosecuted by the Session’s DOJ, much less go to jail.

Par for the course.

Did ANYTHING come out of all the Kabuki Hearings Issa's committee's held for years?????

Offline kidd

kidd the optimist thinks:

Hillary Clinton and the crowd of conspirators (Comey, McCabe, etc) are such BIG targets, that likely point to coordination or knowledge by Obama - that any legal action against them HAS to be positively airtight. This takes time - thus the frustration that conservatives have here and on other boards on the web. It would also be best if it all came out at the same time as a blitz on the MSM and should be timed to have the maximum benefit to the mid-term elections. Thus, there must be no leaks and the Trump administration must employ diversions...the Mueller case is so weak that Sessions can afford to recuse himself, for the purpose of optics.

kidd the pessimist thinks:

Most of the GOP is spineless. The GOPe doesn't want to set a precedent of going after the big fish, because future legal action could be taken on them in retaliation by the democrats and the MSM. Other GOP leaders are looking at how this might affect the election (like what happened after the Clinton impeachment) and prefer to sweep this under the rug...the GOP won the 2016 election anyway, right? Others simply are so naïve that they think that they need to play nice to gain favor with the MSM.

I guess I'm a pessimist. I think the GOP is complicit in these crimes by NOT taking appropriate legal action. Proof? Lois Lerner and Eric Holder were found to be in contempt of Congress and they remain free. Give the masses a few show hearings to placate the conservatives until the elections.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 01:16:40 pm by kidd »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
kidd the optimist thinks:

Hillary Clinton and the crowd of conspirators (Comey, McCabe, etc) are such BIG targets, that likely point to coordination or knowledge by Obama - that any legal action against them HAS to be positively airtight. This takes time - thus the frustration that conservatives have here and on other boards on the web. It would also be best if it all came out at the same time as a blitz on the MSM and should be timed to have the maximum benefit to the mid-term elections. Thus, there must be no leaks and the Trump administration must employ diversions...the Mueller case is so weak that Sessions can afford to recuse himself, for the purpose of optics.

kidd the pessimist thinks:

Most of the GOP is spineless. The GOPe doesn't want to set a precedent of going after the big fish, because future legal action could be taken on them in retaliation by the democrats and the MSM. Other GOP leaders are looking at how this might affect the election (like what happened after the Clinton impeachment) and prefer to sweep this under the rug...the GOP won the 2016 election anyway, right? Others simply are so naïve that they think that they need to play nice to gain favor with the MSM.

I guess I'm a pessimist. I think the GOP is complicit in these crimes by NOT taking appropriate legal action. Proof? Lois Lerner and Eric Holder were found to be in contempt of Congress and they remain free. Give the masses a few show hearings to placate the conservatives until the elections.

@kidd

You and I find ourselves in exactly the same place.  While I hope beyond hope that the optimist version comes true my gut tells me that the pessimist version will rule the day.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

The Fox is in charge of determining what happened to the hens.