Author Topic: Rush: This Rosenstein Sound Bite Should Be The ONLY News!  (Read 603 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: This Rosenstein Sound Bite Should Be The ONLY News!
« on: August 24, 2018, 07:16:19 pm »

This Rosenstein Sound Bite Should Be The ONLY News!

Aug 24, 2018

RUSH: July 13th of this year, this is Rod Rosenstein press conference at the Department of Justice. Listen…

ROSENSTEIN: There’s no allegation in this document that any American citizen committed a crime. There’s no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.

RUSH: That was after an indictment of a whole bunch of Russians. I’m not gonna stop playing this, folks, because it’s all right there.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

Now, go back and grab me sound bite 20. I don’t want anybody to ever forget this. I keep harping on it. To me, this is big. This is where I would not be qualified as a journalist in the Drive-By Media because, to me, this is the only story that’s worth anything on the day, July 13th. And this little 11-second sound bite, to me, is everything.

And the Drive-Bys, of course, they didn’t even report it. They didn’t comment on it. They didn’t amplify it. They didn’t even acknowledge it. It’s Rod Rosenstein on July 13th, Rosenstein announced the indictment of 12 more Russians. And the indictments are very detailed about how they attempted to get into various computer networks, Democrat National Committee and all this other stuff.

Now, these indictments were pure PR because the people indicted are never gonna be served, they’re never gonna be extradited, they’re never gonna be in court. These charges are never gonna be tested. These were PR indictments so that Mueller could show that Russians were involved and that we’ve caught ’em. And Rod Rosenstein, after announcing all the details and the names of the Russians, said this.

ROSENSTEIN: There’s no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There’s no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/24/this-rosenstein-sound-bite-should-be-the-only-news/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Re: Rush: This Rosenstein Sound Bite Should Be The ONLY News!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 09:30:41 pm »
ROSENSTEIN: There’s no allegation in this document that any American citizen committed a crime. There’s no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.

That didn't mean they'd stopped looking for something to be called criminal. They can lull you in to a false sense of security with such talk.