Author Topic: Rush: Look into Democrat Corruption, Mr. Attorney General  (Read 462 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Look into Democrat Corruption, Mr. Attorney General
« on: August 24, 2018, 07:12:51 pm »

Look into Democrat Corruption, Mr. Attorney General

Aug 24, 2018

RUSH: Okay. The contretemps between President Trump and Jeff Sessions continues to ratchet up. Trump continues to tweet that Sessions is not doing his duty as attorney general, that he’s not investigating the Democrats, he’s not demanding that such investigations take place. Anybody on the Democrat side, the Hillary campaign, the DNC over the dossier, the fake dossier, Trump once again pushing back at Sessions for not doing his job!

Sessions, of course, says not only can’t I because I recused myself, but Sessions says I am not going to politicize the Department of Justice as long as I’m the attorney general. I am not going to respond to political pressure brought against me as long as I’m the attorney general, to which the American left and the Democrats are now all hailing Jeff Sessions as a great guy, as the perfect steward for the Department of Justice. Could not have a better guy in there, somebody standing up to Trump, somebody who knows the score, somebody refusing to be bullied by Trump.

The left is filled with praise for Jeff Sessions each and every day. And Trump continues to respond, demanding that Sessions look at the corruption on the other side. Just this morning Trump urged Sessions to look into all the corruption on the other side.

After Sessions disputed Trump’s assertion yesterday that Sessions had failed to take control of the Department of Justice, Sessions defended himself yesterday. He said, “I took control of the Department of Justice the day I was sworn in, which is why we have had unprecedented success at effectuating the President’s agenda. While I am Attorney General, the actions of the Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations. I demand the highest standards, and where they are not met, I take action.”

So Rod Rosenstein, who signed off on the fraudulent Hillary bought and paid for Steele dossier, Rosenstein met the highest standards? Hmm? The bottom line is it’s very clear the Department of Justice is heavily influenced by political considerations. That’s the problem with it. The Department of Justice is run by political consideration. It’s run on political consideration. That is the absolute problem here. This is why Trump is frustrated.

You can’t deny it. There is a two-tier system of justice. And it really comes down to two things: Democrats innocent, not even gonna be pursued, investigated, or charged; Republicans guilty. It really isn’t any more complicated than that. That is exactly how it’s playing out.

“Trump tweeted this morning in response, ‘Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations.’ Jeff, this is GREAT, what everyone wants, so look into all of the corruption on the ‘other side’ including deleted Emails, Comey lies & leaks, Mueller conflicts, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr.”

Some historians are gonna wonder how it was possible that the DOJ was not even investigating what I — this, to me, is one of the biggest scandals, certainly in my lifetime. I’ve talked about it every day this week. I worry that I’ve talked about it so much that you’re gonna say, “Come on, Rush. We know. Move on.”

But it’s unconscionable to me to witness what is happening, to see it. To have full awareness. I mean, this goes beyond just being unfair. You know, crying unfair is for babies. This goes so far beyond. This is first grade corruption. It really is. When the known crimes — and even if you don’t want to say “known,” when activity that is so highly suspicious is not even being looked at but instead being covered up, while at the same time no evidence of any Trump-Russia collusion has been found, and so rather than wrap up the investigation, what happened? They broaden it!

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/24/look-into-democrat-corruption-mr-attorney-general/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34