Author Topic: Rush: Getting Rid of Trump Is All That Matters to Mueller  (Read 419 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Getting Rid of Trump Is All That Matters to Mueller
« on: August 24, 2018, 07:11:01 pm »

Getting Rid of Trump Is All That Matters to Mueller

Aug 24, 2018

RUSH: Okay, folks, I can tell you now what’s going on. I should have seen this sooner, but I’ve seen it now. The chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, Allen Weisselberg, has just been granted immunity. The Cohen case. All of these cases are taking place where, ladies and gentlemen?

Robert Mueller has handed most of this stuff off. This all is happening where? New York. If you noticed, some of this stuff today is being handled by the Manhattan DA, Cyrus Vance IV or V or whatever. It’s one of the Cyrus Vances. The federal SDNY is one thing, but when they turn a lot of this over to the state of New York or the city of Manhattan, the county of Manhattan, that changes everything.

JOHNNY DONOVAN: And now, from sunny south Florida, it’s Open Line Friday!

RUSH: And I’ll tell you why. All of these New York charges are being done so that Trump cannot pardon these people. The president does not have pardon power over state convictions. Governors do. The president can pardon anybody on a federal crime.

Greetings, and welcome. Rush Limbaugh and — excuse me — still Open Line Friday. We’ve got three big hours to wrap up the busy broadcast week. And again, the phone is 800-282-2882. The email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

They’re making a beeline for Trump’s tax returns. When they give the CFO of the Trump organization — this guy was hired by Trump’s dad. That is how long this guy has been there. And when you give somebody immunity like this, they have to pipe up. I mean, they have to speak up. And who knows what the probe is here. They’re telling us that all of this is related to Cohen and campaign finance, but the CFO of the entire Trump Organization is probably gonna have more knowledge than just the things Cohen’s been involved in.

If you recall, the Democrats and the Drive-Bys have been mad as they can be, frustrated as they can be by the fact Trump has not turned over his tax returns and released them. Every president running for president in the modern era has done so. Trump has not and this has frosted them left and right. They believe that Trump’s tax returns have some key information that would allow them to get rid of Trump at two things.

One, they believe that Trump’s tax returns will show that the Trump Organization owes Russia quite a debt, that the Trump Organization’s been in and out of financial trouble and that over the years, Russia, Vladimir Putin, various Russian oligarchs and banks have supported and bankrolled Trump during these down times. That’s what they believe. They are hell-bent to find out.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/24/getting-rid-of-trump-is-all-that-matters-to-mueller/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34