Author Topic: Small Business Ownership Among Black Americans Jumps 400% Since Trump's Election  (Read 960 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-22/small-business-ownership-among-black-americans-jumps-400-one-year

As black unemployment remains at historic lows, The number of small businesses owned by African Americans in the United States has exploded by 400% year-over-year, according to a survey of more than 2,600 small business owners and entrepreneurs by Guidant Financial.

The survey reveals that in 2018, 45% of small business owners were minorities - up from just 15% three years ago, with the majority of them belonging to African American owners.

Following African Americans, Hispanics were the next largest group of minority small business owners representing 14% of the business owners interviewed for the survey. Meanwhile, Asians made up 8% of the business owners surveyed while Native Americans made up 4%. -Small Business Trends

Looking more closely at the data, we find that the majority of black business owners are between 40-49 years of age, while the #1 state for the demographic is Texas, followed by Georgia, California, Florida and North Carolina.

Offline skeeter

This could be why the 'rats have given up trying to frighten black voters into turning out in November and are now putting all their eggs in the Mueller basket.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Heh, ok, Comrade.... :whistle:

Craig Pirrong, professor at the Bauer College of Business writes that "I have frequently written that Zero Hedge has the MO of a Soviet agitprop operation, that it reliably peddles Russian propaganda: my first post on this, almost exactly three years ago, noted the parallels between Zero Hedge and Russia Today.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Reminds me of Lincoln when he was getting complaints about Grant's drinking.

"Find out what brand he drinks and send my other generals a case."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline dfwgator

Heh, ok, Comrade.... :whistle:

At least it isn't "Reader's Digest"....

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
At least it isn't "Reader's Digest"....

000hehehehe