Author Topic: Bombshell: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million  (Read 1225 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

The press continues to feed the dying Russia collusion conspiracy theory, spending Friday’s news cycle regurgitating Democrat talking points from the just-filed Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act lawsuit against the Trump campaign, WikiLeaks, and Russia.

Yet the mainstream media took no notice of last week’s federal court filing that exposes an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign executed during the 2016 presidential election in violation of federal campaign-finance law.

That lawsuit, filed last week in a DC district court, summarizes the DNC-Clinton conspiracy and provides detailed evidence from Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings confirming the complaint’s allegations that Democrats undertook an extensive scheme to violate federal campaign limits.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/24/bombshell-fec-records-indicate-hillary-campaign-illegally-laundered-84-million/
The Republic is lost.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"The most insidious power of the media, is the power to ignore."   ...Chris Plante
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Of course the MSM took no notice of it!  It's not compliant with their template.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

No one here will believe this story. Just $84 million? No way!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

That is chump change to that crime family.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Just 84 million that they can prove!  How many more millions that they can't prove yet?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If I were Duncan Hunter, I'd be a little pissed right now.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If I were Duncan Hunter, I'd be a little pissed right now.

Don't know for sure but I'll bet that is putting it mildly!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I swear she could open up with an M60 in Times Square at high noon, and no one in the swamp would even bat an eye.

We're all issued an expiration date, and I firmly believe that's the only thing that will ever stop her/catch up with her.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Polly Ticks

Weird headline. 

"FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million"

As opposed to legally laundering money?

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

The press continues to feed the dying Russia collusion conspiracy theory, spending Friday’s news cycle regurgitating Democrat talking points from the just-filed Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act lawsuit against the Trump campaign, WikiLeaks, and Russia.

Yet the mainstream media took no notice of last week’s federal court filing that exposes an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign executed during the 2016 presidential election in violation of federal campaign-finance law.

That lawsuit, filed last week in a DC district court, summarizes the DNC-Clinton conspiracy and provides detailed evidence from Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings confirming the complaint’s allegations that Democrats undertook an extensive scheme to violate federal campaign limits.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/24/bombshell-fec-records-indicate-hillary-campaign-illegally-laundered-84-million/

@Free Vulcan

Makes no difference at all. She could call a press conference and admit guilt on teebee,and never face charges because she is a former First Bitch,and "too big to be busted".

Only Republican politicians get charged and arrested. I'm surprised you don't know that. You don't remember US Senators REFUSING to go to the locked room in the Senate to look at documented proof of Bubba Bill felonies,and even refusing to vote to put him on trial?

Remember Bubba Bill being found guilty of felony perjury while still a sitting US President for lying under oath and the only punishment was to have his law license revoked? Like a former President could ever practice law to start with. Even then the only reason he was found guilty is because his testimony was shown on live tv and there was no way he could spin his way out of it other than by going to tv and smiling as he said "that depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is."
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 12:06:31 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Some animals are more equal than others.

The rule of law, is dead and has been for some time.

We just refuse to acknowledge that fact because the truth of what our reality is, is too disturbing to allow our minds to realize.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775