Author Topic: Massive retaliation  (Read 783 times)

Offline endicom

Massive retaliation
« on: August 24, 2018, 10:52:15 am »
American Thinker
Greg P. Richards
Aug. 24, 2018

The way for President Trump to handle the newly energized collusion investigation by is massive retaliation…

1. Trump should advocate in public, and then if necessary assert through his authority, that the investigation of the election by Mueller is to be expanded to include all participants and all activities in the campaign without limit.

Mueller's new charge would be "to determine whether there were any irregularities of any nature whatsoever in the 2016 campaign from any source whatsoever" with a special focus and separate report on the violence at Trump rallies. This separate report will include a description of the participants in the violence, their method of organization and transportation, their leadership – including the roles of Robert Creamer and Scott Foval, if any -- and how, by how much, and from whom they were financed.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/massive_retaliation.html

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Massive retaliation
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 10:59:32 am »
Cheers to this.... or something like that. It can be considered what would be appropriate measures....

But this whole thing with Russia, I don't like the Russian government but at the same time, we are in this whole world together. We need to work out things. In my mind, the Dems acts are just destructive and treasonous.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 11:18:34 am »
Cheers to this.... or something like that. It can be considered what would be appropriate measures....

It's much what the investigation should have been. Focusing solely on Trump is a hit job.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 12:38:31 pm »
This looks like a great idea!

Since Mueller and Co. Love a Snipe Hunt, give them one on the front page as the partisan witch hunters they are.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 12:47:00 pm »
Donald J. Trump
Verified accountï‚™ @realDonaldTrump 

“Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations.” Jeff, this is GREAT, what everyone wants, so look into all of the corruption on the “other side” including deleted Emails, Comey lies & leaks, Mueller conflicts, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr......

....FISA abuse, Christopher Steele & his phony and corrupt Dossier, the Clinton Foundation, illegal surveillance of Trump Campaign, Russian collusion by Dems - and so much more. Open up the papers & documents without redaction? Come on Jeff, you can do it, the country is waiting!

3:17 AM - 24 Aug 2018
3:28 AM - 24 Aug 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032934937962442754?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032937718219714560?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2018, 01:45:45 pm »
I like the idea.  If Trump were to go in front of the American public and say with deep seriousness that we need to maintain the sanctity of our elections and that to do so, henceforth, the investigation of the election is to be expanded to include all participants and all activities in the campaign.  I wouldn't put it all under Mueller, but let him continue to do what he's doing, and get someone who isn't a sell-out to do the Clinton part.

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2018, 02:00:38 pm »
I like the idea.  If Trump were to go in front of the American public and say with deep seriousness that we need to maintain the sanctity of our elections and that to do so, henceforth, the investigation of the election is to be expanded to include all participants and all activities in the campaign.  I wouldn't put it all under Mueller, but let him continue to do what he's doing, and get someone who isn't a sell-out to do the Clinton part.

If the purpose was to investigate Russian election interference then "all participants and all activities" should always have been included.

This whole thing is political so is Team Trump timing their moves? Letting Mueller show his hand before making counter moves? It does seem much a game, so far of words from Team Trump, but the midterm elections are coming and it may be time to make a move.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2018, 02:07:08 pm »
Ultimately, you'd be asking Mueller to prosecute himself and his associates. What if he accepted the expanded scope and then just continued doing what he's been doing?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2018, 02:10:35 pm »
Sleepy Sessions could fix all this by going after the Dems as fervently as he's allowed Rosenstein to go after Trump.

But I'm not holding my breath.
The Republic is lost.