Author Topic: PEPPERMINT  (Read 695 times)

Offline mrclose

PEPPERMINT
« on: August 24, 2018, 06:19:34 am »
This is what sweet looking Jennifer Garner is best at, as far as roles go ... "Kicking @$$!"

I know it's just another John Wick or maybe Death Wish type of storyline but it looks like a lot of fun too!

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: PEPPERMINT
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 11:16:00 am »
I'm there!!!    :beer:    :2popcorn:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mrclose

Re: PEPPERMINT
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 09:55:00 pm »
@DCPatriot

I know that this is choreographed but the moves are real.

Reminds me of the gal that I trained with way back when.

A lady martial artist can take a full blow from a man if her life is at stake, the guy is not trained or a real street fighter and if she is pumped with adrenaline.

! No longer available

The gal is Amy Johnston.

Amy Johnston was raised in the wild west of Wyoming.

As the daughter of 5 time world champion kickboxer, David Johnston, Amy has trained and performed in Martial Arts her entire life.

She has won numerous first place and Grand Champion awards in forms and fighting around the country, and was invited to perform at the United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame Extravaganza for Kung Fu Magazine.

Along with a wide variety of martial arts styles, she has studied dance and gymnastics.
At age 13, Amy starred in Karate Kids Workout with Emmy Award winning Director, Lee Stanley.

Thus began her passion to inspire and show girls that they can be beautiful and strong at the same time.

At the age of 18, she ventured on her own to Hollywood to pursue a career in martial arts film. Now in Los Angeles, Amy’s abundance of talent has overflown into acting and stunt performance, with Amy already having several professional appearances under her belt. ​

http://www.amy-johnston.com/resumebio.html

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self