Author Topic: Rush: Don’t Get Lost in the Minutiae of the Leftist Coup  (Read 403 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Don’t Get Lost in the Minutiae of the Leftist Coup

Aug 23, 2018

RUSH: I try to remain focused on the big picture, as opposed to getting caught up in all the daily minutiae. Now, it’s hard not to get caught up in it, but getting caught up in the daily minutiae almost requires a posture of defensiveness because the daily minutiae, when I say minutiae, I just mean there’s so much of it. It’s not irrelevant or unimportant. The ongoing effort to drive Donald Trump out of office intensifies each and every day, and that’s what I’m talking about.

And there are so many different spokes in that wheel. And they are triggered and activated every day. And it literally, I think it becomes futile to try to every day keep up with each spoke that the Drive-Bys and the Democrats and the Washington establishment on working on, to try to refute them. Because you can simplify this, and you can really cover much more ground and be much more explanatory about what is going on.

Now, don’t misunderstand. I’m not gonna abandon the minutiae. There are just days — like right now CNN is totally devoted to a statement that Trump said flipping ought to be outlawed. They’ve got an entire panel going on that.

Now, if you don’t understand Donald Trump, if you don’t understand that he’s a stream-of-consciousness guy, if you don’t understand that he’s not a studied, professional, fake politician who poll tests everything he says before he says it, if you don’t understand that and you still attempt to try to place Donald Trump in the system that the Drive-Bys and the establishment have set up and demand that everybody in it accede to, Trump is always gonna look like an oddball. He’s always gonna look like he doesn’t belong.

And that really is the key. So here’s a guy, he just had a guy who has worked for him for years flip on him. He just had a guy totally cave. Now, I will guarantee you that you or me or anybody else having experienced that — and imagine that five times a day for the entire year and a half you’ve been in office. I dare say that the vast majority of us cannot understand what it is to be Donald Trump every day. We just expect that he’s gonna stay focused. We expect that he’s gonna keep pushing back. We expect that none of this stuff is gonna affect him and his focus on the agenda. And because that’s our expectation, we think that all this stuff rolls off his back and it doesn’t bother him. That Donald Trump can take care of himself.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/23/dont-get-lost-in-the-minutiae-of-the-leftist-coup/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34