Author Topic: Rush: Cohen Pled Guilty to Things That Aren’t Crimes  (Read 394 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Cohen Pled Guilty to Things That Aren’t Crimes
« on: August 23, 2018, 09:13:28 pm »

Cohen Pled Guilty to Things That Aren’t Crimes

Aug 23, 2018

RUSH: Months ago, weeks ago, this Michael Cohen guy was another reason why Trump should never have been elected. Now Michael Cohen’s a hero. Michael Cohen is one of the greatest assets this bunch of people has ever run into. Now they love Michael Cohen.

In truth, when they’re through with him, they won’t have anything to do with him, and if he goes to jail, they’ll applaud that too. Right now they’ve got Michael Cohen thinking that they’re gonna let him in the club because he’s doing such great work in helping them get rid of Donald Trump. Meanwhile, everything that Michael Cohen allocuted to is not a crime where it involves Donald Trump. I’ve looked at this. I knew it yesterday and the day before when I said so. These payments to these women are not crimes. They are not campaign violations, campaign finance violations.

They do not constitute illegal acts in any way, shape, manner, or form. No matter who made the payment, no matter who reimbursed the payment, no matter who wrote the check, no matter who signed the check, no matter who delivered the money! None of it is illegal! Michael Cohen pled guilty to things that are not illegal! Because they’ve got him on so many other things that he did that are. This guy has got apparently tax fraud for years and years and years. I mean, he’s got more financial problems than you can conceive of, and they’re letting him out of most of that in order for saying what they wanted him to say about Trump and the checks to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal.

By the way, Professor Dershowitz got a little frustrated ’cause he’s got a bunch of these people that he taught as a law professor at Harvard, they’re on television now claiming Dershowitz doesn’t know what he’s talking about when he says exactly what I just said. So Dershowitz has written a column: I have been teaching criminal law for 50 years. I’m wrong? No way. I’m right, and they’re wrong.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/23/cohen-pled-guilty-to-things-that-arent-crimes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34