Author Topic: Rush: Mueller Immunizes National Enquirer’s Pecker  (Read 436 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Mueller Immunizes National Enquirer’s Pecker
« on: August 23, 2018, 09:10:57 pm »

Mueller Immunizes National Enquirer’s Pecker

Aug 23, 2018

RUSH: Okay. Now we’ve got a new development here today. The guy that runs the company that publishes the National Enquirer — name is David Pecker — yep. It’s Pecker. It’s not Packer. David Pecker has just been granted full federal immunity in the Michael Cohen case. Greetings, my friends, and welcome back. Rush Limbaugh, 800-282-2882.

So what is this about? Well, it’s about once again illegal campaign contributions. Here is the essence of the story, at least as I know it sitting here at this very moment in time. There may be more to this, and if there is, I, of course, will update my knowledge bank and have that for you when I’ve consumed it.

But here’s what I know now. There is an allegation that David Pecker and Donald Trump are big buddies and that Donald Trump has been able to convince the National Enquirer to go after his enemies over the years. The National Enquirer being the preeminent American tabloid publication. This is even before Trump got into politics. If Trump was competing with businesspeople in the bids for a construction project, that he would be able to go to Pecker, have Pecker do a piece on some enemy of Trump’s that would then harm that person’s efforts in his competition with Trump.

In the political realm, we’re told here that Trump convinced Cohen to pay off David Pecker to buy the story of Karen McDougal and bury it. The charge is that the National Enquirer paid her for her story and then buried the story and didn’t run it. In the process of this, prosecutors are claiming that this is an in-kind campaign contribution that was not reported!

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/23/mueller-immunizes-national-enquirers-pecker/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Re: Rush: Mueller Immunizes National Enquirer’s Pecker
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 09:16:15 pm »
Ask Cruz about that...

This is what corruption looks like.