Author Topic: Trump: I may have to force Justice Department to turn over documents  (Read 522 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: I may have to force Justice Department to turn over documents
by Pete Kasperowicz
 | August 23, 2018 07:23 AM

Print this article

President Trump is threatening to force his Justice Department to hand over documents Republicans have sought for months about its investigation into his campaign.

Trump has said for months that he didn't want to get involved. But in a Fox News interview that aired Thursday, he said he may have to step in.

"At the right time, I think I'm going to have to do the documents," he said when asked if he would use his power to force the department to act.

"I didn't want to, but I think I'm going to have to. There's such corruption," he added.

Republicans have been pressing the Justice Department for documents that detail the decisions it made about investigations into Trump's campaign, as well as Hillary Clinton's private email server.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-i-may-have-to-get-involved-with-justice-department-documents
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: Trump: I may have to force Justice Department to turn over documents
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 04:09:16 pm »
Rosenstein will resist, then Trump will have to fire him for insubordination.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy