Author Topic: Judicial Watch Contacted FBI With Evidence Hillary’s Server Was Hacked – FBI and Peter Strzok COVERE  (Read 554 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FITTON: Judicial Watch Contacted FBI With Evidence Hillary’s Server Was Hacked – FBI and Peter Strzok COVERED IT UP (VIDEO)
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila August 22, 2018

President of Judicial Watch Tom Fitton revealed in a weekly update that the watchdog group contacted the FBI in 2016 with information their investigators uncovered that suggest the Russians compromised Hillary Clinton’s private server—THE FBI DID NOTHING ABOUT IT.

Fitton first touched on Congressman Gohmert’s admission during the Peter Strzok hearing that a govt watchdog found that Hillary Clinton’s 30,000 emails were sent to a foreign entity unrelated to Russia–of course Peter Strzok and the FBI did nothing about it and never followed up.

Then Tom Fitton revealed Judicial Watch also uncovered evidence Hillary’s private server was compromised by Russian hackers and when they contacted the FBI, Peter Strzok was the special agent who passed it off to his ‘underlings’–and after Judicial Watch sat down for a four-hour meeting with FBI agents, they never did anything with the evidence given to them.

What exactly is the FBI doing if they aren’t protecting Americans or American interests?

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/fitton-judicial-watch-contacted-fbi-with-evidence-hillarys-server-was-hacked-fbi-and-peter-strzok-covered-it-up-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They are at war with us and the country can go to hell as far as they are concerned.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien