Author Topic: Rush: Leftists Will Never Acknowledge American Greatness  (Read 655 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Leftists Will Never Acknowledge American Greatness
« on: August 22, 2018, 09:07:43 pm »
Leftists Will Never Acknowledge American Greatness

Aug 22, 2018

RUSH: And grab audio sound bite number 6. Our old buddy Cabot Phillips at Campus Reform goes to Washington Square Park in New York City, encounters a bunch of Millennials, not just college students, but a bunch of Millennials, asks ’em about Governor Cuomo’s statement that America was never that great.

PHILLIPS: Do you think America has ever been truly great?

MAN: I don’t believe America has been great for all folks ever, even today.

MAN: I would have to agree with Governor Cuomo.

PHILLIPS: Can you point to a time or do you think there was a time when America was great?

MAN: I mean, not particularly.

PHILLIPS: Do you think that there is a time you can point to where America was great?

WOMAN: I don’t know. Honestly.

WOMAN: Not great but, like, there was definitely some progress. And I think we’re going through a regression now.

MAN: It was never really great, but we do, like, great things sometimes. Like, we fix a lot of problems, but it’s never just been wholly great.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/22/leftists-will-never-acknowledge-american-greatness/
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 09:11:03 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Timothy Dennis

Re: Rush: Leftists Will Never Acknowledge American Greatness
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 09:24:32 pm »
These wastrels won't even acknowledge their video games are great, (made in America). They have been brain-washed by academia for so long they can't even form an independent thought. They have been taught that America equals rich excess and that it has no soul. If they would let go of their "joy stick" for five minutes and do a little examination of the many charitable good works that America and its various organizations has done worldwide, it would discover this land has a lot to offer and has a good soul at large.