Author Topic: Rush: The Left’s Descent into Madness Continues  (Read 523 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Left’s Descent into Madness Continues
« on: August 22, 2018, 09:06:18 pm »

The Left’s Descent into Madness Continues

Aug 22, 2018

RUSH: By the way, I want to assure you that I’m not gonna get distracted with all this stuff. I’m still gonna keep chronicling the descent into madness and insanity taking place on the left. And let me give you the headlines of those stories I have in that particular Stack today.

Miami Hurricanes, the football team, “Miami Hurricanes Will Wear Uniforms and Cleats Made From Ocean Garbage,” this season. Wait ’til you hear what the ocean garbage is that their uniforms will be made of.

Here is a story from Breitbart. “Study: More ‘Ecosexual’ Professors Are Having Sex with Trees.” These professors are women. There are more and more women having sex with trees. And I say it’s from Breitbart, but it actually comes from an academic piece published in a new journal called Feminist Theory. More and more eco-sexual professors are having sex with trees. I know you can’t wait for the details on that.

Our buddies at Campus Reform got their microphones and cameras, and they went out there to ask Millennials what they thought of Governor Cuomo’s comment that America’s never been great and isn’t gonna be great. And what do you think they found? They found a bunch of students who agree! They found a bunch of students who agree that America’s never been great, that Cuomo is right!

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/22/the-lefts-descent-into-madness-continues/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34