Author Topic: BREAKING>> VERDICT FOR MANAFORT ON 8 CHARGES NO DECISION ON 10 COUNTS  (Read 10183 times)

Offline corbe

Re: BREAKING>> VERDICT FOR MANAFORT ON 8 CHARGES NO DECISION ON 10 COUNTS
« Reply #150 on: August 23, 2018, 01:09:54 pm »
Manafort juror reveals lone holdout prevented Mueller team from convicting on all counts

Peter Doocy

9 hrs ago

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team was one holdout juror away from convicting Paul Manafort on all 18 counts of bank and tax fraud, juror Paula Duncan told Fox News in an exclusive interview Wednesday.

â€œIt was one person who kept the verdict from being guilty on all 18 counts,” Duncan, 52, said. She added that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team of prosecutors often seemed bored, apparently catnapping during parts of the trial.

The identities of the jurors have been closely held, kept under seal by Judge T.S. Ellis III at Tuesday's conclusion of the high-profile trial.

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/manafort-juror-reveals-lone-holdout-prevented-mueller-team-from-convicting-on-all-counts/ar-BBMjmjh?ocid=ientp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #151 on: August 23, 2018, 01:12:19 pm »
Manafort juror reveals lone holdout prevented Mueller team from convicting on all counts

Very interesting.  Wonder if this would have any bearing on Mueller's forward plans.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #152 on: August 23, 2018, 01:27:58 pm »
Very interesting.  Wonder if this would have any bearing on Mueller's forward plans.

If I were him I would do my best to make sure any further trials occur outside the DC bubble.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #153 on: August 23, 2018, 01:42:16 pm »
Manafort juror: One 'holdout' prevented jury from convicting Manafort on all 18 counts
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/403197-manafort-juror-one-holdout-prevented-ruling-on-all-18-counts
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2018, 05:49:33 am »
Manafort juror: One 'holdout' prevented jury from convicting Manafort on all 18 counts
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/403197-manafort-juror-one-holdout-prevented-ruling-on-all-18-counts

Was the hold out verdict WHITE?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #155 on: August 24, 2018, 01:22:55 pm »
Was the hold out verdict WHITE?

You mean was the juror white?  Like the lady who was speaking out?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 01:29:34 pm by Sanguine »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #156 on: August 24, 2018, 02:53:16 pm »
You mean was the juror white?  Like the lady who was speaking out?

Yes I meant "juror" not "verdict."  Thank you for correcting me, and the question is rhetorical.