Author Topic: How The Republican Party is Failing Young People  (Read 1403 times)

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
How The Republican Party is Failing Young People
« on: August 21, 2018, 04:30:29 pm »
How The Republican Party is Failing Young People? They're recruiting new members from a rather shallow pool of candidates. Do you have the money and time to spend a year off of work following around a senator? Then you're recruited! The only way to step into the world of politics with the republican party, is to know someone! They think because they like Kanye West they're suddenly doing appropriate outreach - heck no! Didn't you see the democrat memo leak that said the DACA illegals were "essential" to the democrat re-election campaigns? The fact is, either you somehow deport a couple million people - or you do some outreach and get young people and minorities into the party. Here I am, a young minority - and I can tell you, the job offerings are looking slim! JOBS! Get young people in republican ranks with JOBS! That's the key! Maybe you disagree, but hey, this is an opinion video, what do expect?

https://youtu.be/yzCdqYhg0vE

Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: How The Republican Party is Failing Young People
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 05:48:00 pm »
No surprise.

The Republican party failed it's own Conservative base and told us to shut up, stop complaining about all their compromise and failures to do as they promised, vote the way they tell us or get out of the party.

So I am gone.  Nearly 3 decades of veteran work for the party - for nothing more but their contempt and betrayal.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775